Lingering Mordrem Aether Bug

you need to do jumping puzzle not the event itself. 

You need to click on that adventure dude inside of tarir and next click on the crystal to get a buff and then you need to do jumping puzzle to the roof and click on the crystal to purify it.

Edited by Ragnarox.9601

9 minutes ago, wondermuffin.9680 said:

Having the same issue. Did Tarir TWICE and RIBA once and still no item. Would be SO cool if for ONCE they released a collection without a bug or something that is generally taking forever to obtain when it's not meant to. Incredibly frustrating and poorly-planned. 

Although there are bugs, often, the problem is from the player's end. I neglected to interact with the crystal before doing the JP, and later, forgot to equip the Gen 3 weapon when fighting Modremoth (switched build and used another weapon).

Even posted on forum before realizing the mistakes were all mine. Maybe yours will be fixed as easily as mine.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Silent.6137 said:

Although there are bugs, often, the problem is from the player's end. I neglected to interact with the crystal before doing the JP, and later, forgot to equip the Gen 3 weapon when fighting Modremoth (switched build and used another weapon).

Even posted on forum before realizing the mistakes were all mine. Maybe yours will be fixed as easily as mine.

I'm not at the jp phase, I'm at the 4th step. It says kill the Octovine to obtain it. I'm using my aurene weapon to hit the octovine, I tagged up both times AND went to TWO lanes to help the second time. It's just buggy. I can't see what I'm doing wrong in this instance. 

Edit: Finally got it after the 3rd attempt. The only thing I changed was go back to the Aurene skin instead of the Zhaitan one. I don't know if that was the problem, even though it shouldn't be. 

Edited by wondermuffin.9680