Power Rifle Mechanist Problem

Horky.2507

People say the Rifle Mecha is the best, i used it in a real pve scenario and is bad, so i want the version people say is the best, simple as that.

If people say rifle is top and in reality is bad and even worse than the normal mace, well, i want the version people say is the best, simple as that. (so that at least, there will be a "solid reason" to ask in case to nerf it after).

And yeah, i test in real pve scenario before post info or comments on classes, not only on a static Golem with full boons and malus on.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ThunderX.6591 said:

People say the Rifle Mecha is the best, i used it in a real pve scenario and is bad, so i want the version people say is the best, simple as that.

If people say rifle is top and in reality is bad and even worse than the normal mace, well, i want the version people say is the best, simple as that. (so that at least, there will be a "solid reason" to ask in case to nerf it after).

And yeah, i test in real pve scenario before post info or comments on classes, not only on a static Golem with full boons and malus on.

I don't know who these people are but it sounds to me like you are probably misunderstanding what they are referring to when they say it's 'the best'. That could mean lots of things. If you want the best for DPS ... you should be looking at reliable sites that post builds and rotations with benchmarks.

You should also learn the rotations for whatever build you want to maximize DPS with because I'm certain going off in a corner pressing 1 while your bot tanks isn't going to result in getting the most DPS capability from the power rifle build ANYWAYS. 

I wouldn't exactly call what you did a 'test' either ... unless the goal of your test was to determine the MINIMUM DPS floor of power rifle mechanist. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Confused 1

Mortar kit 1 was able to out dps the rifle auto. I benched on the 28th when the first change came out for like 2 days. 

And periodically when they change it i usually toy with a few more things and test it again. Chatting with another mech also testing things, it seemed like there was an issue with the golems crit chance and sure enough they eventually found that. There was an issue with the rifle 5, they finally fixed that. It didn't require any testing but, if mortar kit 1 did more damage than rifle autos on the 28th, its not gonna suddenly stop being better when you nerf the attack speed on rifle. 

Is it an easy build to play = yes, high uptime on an elite that already has high dps uptime thanks to golem. Good utility as well with the rifle 3 and 4, mobility in the rifle 5. I have run rifle on support builds at the cost of dps for what it gives in return but everyone saying it was broken for damage reasons had no clue what they were talking about. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1