Featherfoot Grace 35 sec is good, 32-30 sec cd would be better

Hotride.2187

I played with the new cd on featherfoot grace, I think its pretty good. Unfortunately its only 5 sec shorter than endure pain and endure pain is a really big "I'm getting kittened" situation button. Since you drop endure pain for featherfoot grace, I think 35 sec cd is not low enough to justify dropping endure pain. 32, 30 seconds would be better.

Spvp only. I think in wvw its fine at 35 sec cd. Since in spvp you essentially have only 1 build that has the choice between the 2. Wvw 30 sec would be good but maybe you'll be buffing some build other than the roamer one.

Maybe shave the superspeed and resistance to 4 seconds, since you don't really have that much to do in a 5 seconds interval. If for some reason 30 sec cd seems low.

Yeah frenzy is just a no-no choice most of the time. If war was better at team fights maybe it'd be worth something but... no. All its good for is surprising someone with the quickness and nuking them, which is not exactly where war is strong.

Featherfoot Grace at least gives you some "defense" with the superspeed... Now if frenzy would also give a bit of superspeed, enough to reposition (1-2 sec) maybe that'd be a different discussion.

Yeah I think 30s max for feather foot CD. Too hard to justify if it's any higher. 

As an aside, they really need to look at ALL skills with resistance and consider CD adjustments. This should have happened with they changed resistance 6 months ago, but they never followed through...

Berserker Stance is another glaring example. In it's current state, it should be 20-25s CD to make it on par with signet of Fury.