Was isn’t this subsection archived yet?

Considering the queue bug STILL hasn’t been fixed and of course that was the reason we didn’t have the Spring beta that was on the Spring roadmap.

Why even put it in the picture in the Summer Roadmap when we know that 

- The queue bug won’t be fixed

- there seems to be no desire to progress alliances or new betas.

Might as well archive this subsection as there is no feedback because there isn’t anything more to discuss

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

19 hours ago, Strider Pj.2193 said:

Considering the queue bug STILL hasn’t been fixed and of course that was the reason we didn’t have the Spring beta that was on the Spring roadmap.

Why even put it in the picture in the Summer Roadmap when we know that 

- The queue bug won’t be fixed

- there seems to be no desire to progress alliances or new betas.

Might as well archive this subsection as there is no feedback because there isn’t anything more to discuss

Well considering that the general section of ArenaNet's own pinned overview thread has 3 links only relevant to 2019, I think this is a major step forward. This stuff is only one year out of date.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/51585-guild-wars-2-forum-the-library-wvw/

It is pretty much what we're used to isn't it? Something happens, they come in and pretend to care for a little bit and then they leave us well-aging gems like that for years to come.

I sure am looking forward to that NA GvG tournament from 2019 that ArenaNet finds it extra important for all comers to their forums to see, the relink thread for february in the same year and even the second update to the Alliance system from 2018 🤡.

Edited by subversiontwo.7501
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

but can it be really so complicated to write 4 lines every now and then to give some little information or update or something you have fixed or something you are working on etc etc on this section of the forum? there are some things sometimes that are really incomprehensible to me.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I just want to say that communication is the basis for building anything, without communication you don't go anywhere now. please open a communication channel in this section of the forum let your collaborators exchange 4 words with this community, they represent only themselves and their opinions, we know that they are not official arenenet communications. make sure that there is easy and no-obligation communication.

please and thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Mabi black.1824 said:

I just want to say that communication is the basis for building anything, without communication you don't go anywhere now. please open a communication channel in this section of the forum let your collaborators exchange 4 words with this community, they represent only themselves and their opinions, we know that they are not official arenenet communications. make sure that there is easy and no-obligation communication.

please and thank you.

We've been asking them to do this for near 10 years...

They can't even be bothered to run wvw events since the expansion launch, and before that they ran events for 6 months to hype the expansion, when they usually only do wvw events a couple times a year before that, that should tell you something.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1