I just have to ask... why

18 hours ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

Last time my server got camped there they held every single tower and just loitered there.

I can see how that can discourage players, though its still usually a lesser force none the less. Meaning if more people attacked from the sides there's a better chance of progression.

Not that long ago I saw a spawn camp situation. 

So I snuck out and made it to SMC. Perma tapped it. Suddenly their ability to spawn camp was no longer sustainable. 

Be the change. Even if you are the only one you can make a difference.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2022 at 10:25 PM, cyberzombie.7348 said:

Why is that every time a server gets spawncamped in EBG, people refuse to use the other two exits to flank around? I tried explaining in map & team chat, I tried commanding to at least retake camps and towers, I even manage to open up a keep from behind yet people still choose to go out the front exit dozens of times expecting different results.

Player quality has decreased so much over the last, lets say 2 years, that now many players don't even know the basics. They stand in bombs, never refresh sieges, have no idea how to report, don't know how to read enemy movements on the map, and flee from fights even with equal numbers. They are casuals and there are few community guilds to train them like we used to have. 

It used to be different...