Do Ascended Trinkets from WvW have the Dragon's/Ritualist stats yet?

Arolandis.8360

I just sacrificed 250 memories to check for you, and nope they haven't added dragon or ritualist stats.

Thanks anet for top notch attention to detail as usual.

I get the feeling the death threat from the balance controversy might have come from a wvw'er now lol.

Edited by Xenesis.6389
  • Haha 2

Update! Boy do I have great news for you:

Items

• New Mists-Charged Jade trinkets are now available in the Skirmish Supervisor's Ascended Trinkets tab in WvW. These trinkets offer the new Dragon's and Ritualist's stat options from the Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons expansion.

Source: Jul 19th Patch Notes

Edited by soyfya.2187
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, soyfya.2187 said:

Items

• New Mists-Charged Jade trinkets are now available in the Skirmish Supervisor's Ascended Trinkets tab in WvW. These trinkets offer the new Dragon's and Ritualist's stat options from the Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons expansion.

I appreciate them opening those up on the Skirmish Supervisor earlier than I thought they would. I kind of dropped the expansion stuff early on because I didn't like having gear stats locked and looming behind Strikes which I was never going to do again. 

• Like 3

On 7/19/2022 at 5:13 PM, soyfya.2187 said:

Items

Awesome! 😄

On 7/17/2022 at 12:43 PM, Xenesis.6389 said:

I just sacrificed 250 memories to check for you, and nope they haven't added dragon or ritualist stats.

Thanks anet for top notch attention to detail as usual.

I get the feeling the death threat from the balance controversy might have come from a wvw'er now lol.

For the Mist Capacitor? Why not use the sPvP tokens, better bang for the buck at 8:1 or so ratios. Not Anet but since you saved me checking for curiosity will split with you.  😄

2 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

For the Mist Capacitor? Why not use the sPvP tokens, better bang for the buck at 8:1 or so ratios. Not Anet but since you saved me checking for curiosity will split with you.  😄

Lol thanks grimm but it's ok. I had 20 stacks of them, not a big deal, just joking around.  😄

• Like 1