Regarding Mechanist Update

stormemperor.3745

3 minutes ago, GWstinkt.6094 said:

No. If you want to play a low intensity build, then do that. If you want to play a high intensity build, then do that.

You just can't have both at the same time.

What you dont get is low intensity build should never reach the same damage as high intensity build , and .. there is literally 1...1,5k difference , thats bad design !

As for ele , show me an afk build , who reach 25-28k on the golem , iam waiting....

Edited by zeyeti.8347
  • Confused 3

12 minutes ago, zeyeti.8347 said:

What you dont get is low intensity build should never reach the same damage as high intensity build , and .. there is literally 1...1,5k difference , thats bad design !

As for ele , show me an afk build , who reach 25-28k on the golem , iam waiting....

25k on the golem with all buffs and conditions is not that much. Here's an Elementalist build that does 23k :

Spoiler

Proper DPS builds pull numbers between 35k to 40k on the golem. They are clearly not weaker than LI mechanist. Just harder to pull of. There are hower some builds and specs that currently perform similar to / worse than LI mechanist and yes, that is an issue.

The issue isn't mechanist being OP though. The issue is that these builds are currently underpowered and need a buff. Anet seems to already be working on those, given the recent changes to power scaling on Ranger and Mesmer. I hope and assume that more buffs like that will be coming somewhat soon.

In the meantime constantly complaining about mechanist is not going to make your favourite spec or build more viable. Nerfing mechanist will also not make your favourite build more viable. Instead you should be calling for reasonable buffs to those builds that genuinly need them.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, GWstinkt.6094 said:

25k on the golem with all buffs and conditions is not that much. Here's an Elementalist build that does 23k :

Hide contents

Proper DPS builds pull numbers between 35k to 40k on the golem. They are clearly not weaker than LI mechanist. Just harder to pull of. There are hower some builds and specs that currently perform similar to / worse than LI mechanist and yes, that is an issue.

The issue isn't mechanist being OP though. The issue is that these builds are currently underpowered and need a buff. Anet seems to already be working on those, given the recent changes to power scaling on Ranger and Mesmer. I hope and assume that more buffs like that will be coming somewhat soon.

In the meantime constantly complaining about mechanist is not going to make your favourite spec or build more viable. Nerfing mechanist will also not make your favourite build more viable. Instead you should be calling for reasonable buffs to those builds that genuinly need them.

I agree mostly , but mech is op  having like 6 way to play it : condi , power , alac , heal and all those 4 mashed up together , is op ! As for your vid , ty , didnt knew that one . But thats not an afk build 😁. I know i need to chill a bit and take a good fresh breath , but all those changes favoring lazyness , really deosnt appeel to me.

• Confused 2

Just now, zeyeti.8347 said:

really deosnt appeel to me

Not every change, spec and build are targeted towards you. Others get to play the game in a way that they find fun and so do you.

Yeah maybe take a step back and think about wether you want to be angry about those enjoying mechanist. Or if you just want your favourite build to be buffed a bit more to be more viable.

• Like 1

I am angry cause they keep buffing and ease a build who is already freaking ez and pulls out good dps for a minimal effort (try not to sleep), and they are other class who need a lot love the most quickly possible 

https://gw2wingman.nevermindcreations.de/popularity dont tell me what you see there is "normal" 

As for my ele , it's not about it being more viable , it's about just be viable, but he "meta defining" ya know , at 4% play rate all 3 e-specs combined ...

And i know my statements can sound very selfish , but thats not the intention.

Edited by zeyeti.8347
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

19 minutes ago, Noodle Ant.1605 said:

thats an outdated number (i see those banners and spirits! 😠)

same build would maybe only break 21k now

Yeah, the build has probably changed now. There might be another build now that performs better on the current patch.

The point here is that there are plenty other LI builds that perform well and are totally viable to play. Mechanist is just a particularly good LI spec, because a lot of its damage comes from the pet doing its thing without much input.

Same thing goes for Mesmer btw. who can achieve some really good LI builds because your clones will do decent damage for you.

Btw those 28k are also not accurate to current LI mechanist.

Edited by GWstinkt.6094

The actual damage is around 23k with autoskill pet active, without is around 21k (yeah, Mecha lost around 2k from AARocket change with this patch).

So, instead of asking nerf to 1 class for literally nothing in return, when are you going to ask for some up to the other classes who need it? (like for example warrior class (no elite Bladesworn), or revenant as herald or vindicator? (no renegade elite) and so on?

Edited by ThunderX.6591
  • Like 1

On 8/3/2022 at 6:44 AM, stormemperor.3745 said:

I am not judging, when is auto move update? Already halfway to mobile game.

All it needs is some sort of auto follow mechanic so they can run around behind a commander tag in a train and 100% passively get tons of loot and xp and gold.