Already Blocked players in latest update

In the latest update you stated:

General

Players who are blocked will now be unable to add the player who blocked them as a friend.

So if I already have a player blocked but they already had me on their friends list do I disappear from it?  Because if someone was already stalking you using the friends list I'm sure people will feel relieved if this is the case.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

I checked my followers list and decided to block someone who did hasn't logged in for who knows how long.

I blocked, they were removed from my follower list. I unblocked, they did not return to my follower list.

I'm assuming, that if you have added an account to block, they will have been automatically removed from your follower list already, since it seems that the block overrides the follow.

Edited by Haleydawn.3764
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Heibi.4251 said:

In the latest update you stated:

General

Players who are blocked will now be unable to add the player who blocked them as a friend.

So if I already have a player blocked but they already had me on their friends list do I disappear from it?  Because if someone was already stalking you using the friends list I'm sure people will feel relieved if this is the case.

No. You'd have to unblock/reblock them for this to kick in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

No. You'd have to unblock/reblock them for this to kick in.

This ^.

Easiest way to do it for me has been to add them to my friends from blocked, then re-block them. Don't need to keep track of names that way. 🙂

• Like 2