Throw Axe should track like Artillery Slash.

Azure The Heartless.3261

49 minutes ago, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

Oh but I like it when I randomly send an axe into low orbit (when throwing at a jumping foe).  

I suspect the International Space Station has quite a collection by now.

It is the aliens they want me axe and use magnets. 
Seriously though, it needs that bugged fixed and maybe little bit bigger and cooler animation, since that little ting sound and the toothpick flying doesn't really convey the "I almost one shot an ele" on a low HP crit.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Vancho.8750 said:

I almost one shot an ele" on a low HP crit.

Careful.  It ain't a oneshot if the ele had 25% hp.

You'd think people will get the distinction but they'll post combat logs without context so fast your head will spin.

randomly send an axe into low orbit

You say random, but people running away while jumping to force throw axes to miss, when their damage magnetically clings to you keeps me awake at night. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261

7 hours ago, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

Oh but I like it when I randomly send an axe into low orbit (when throwing at a jumping foe).  

I suspect the International Space Station has quite a collection by now.

Actually you threw that axe on the perfect trajectory to hit them if you had the strength of a normal person. But you are warrior. When you were still a mortal, you perfected the high-trajectory axe throw to land on their head for a perfect crit. However, since you have been initiated as a true warrior, you now produce so much force with your axe throws, you accidentally send them into space, negating the trajectory because the earth’s orbit is overwhelmed by your raw strength. 

Also they pass the ISS, most of them end up in the sun or beyond. Rumor has it that the government believes that aliens who visit us will almost certainly be hostile because there is a high probability they discovered us from a supersonic space axe destroying a part of their civilization.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1