Shing Jea monastery hearts

Hello,

I am a bit confused on this beginning area.  I have one heart completed but don't see anymore where Rama is

The only thing I haven't done is the Combo challenge.  I am a Ranger and can't seem to get it done.

Rama only says I had to do it you can too or something to that effect.

If anyone would be able to advise me I would appreciate it.  

Are there more hearts and am I missing something.

Any link to a guide would be helpful and how the heck do I beat Raji on Combos  🙂   

Thank you

Edited by Kaytee.7832

47 minutes ago, Kaytee.7832 said:

Hello,

I am a bit confused on this beginning area.  I have one heart completed but don't see anymore where Rama is

The only thing I haven't done is the Combo challenge.  I am a Ranger and can't seem to get it done.

Rama only says I had to do it you can too or something to that effect.

If anyone would be able to advise me I would appreciate it.  

Are there more hearts and am I missing something.

Any link to a guide would be helpful and how the heck do I beat Raji on Combos  🙂   

Thank you

All you need to do is place a combo field and then execute a finisher.

For a Ranger, use one of these combo fields followed by a finisher. For example, use Healing Springs to create a combo field and then spam weapon skills with double axe, shortbow or longbow since most of them are finishers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

The thinkg with the combo challenged also is most likely for your story (green text in the top right in the interface) - the heart itself can as well be completey by only doing other stuff. Story usually direct you - if they required stuff related to the hearts (which they started to do starting with Path of Fire and later stuff I think) - to do a bit of each party (not possible to just do one thing to complete the heart). It also is separate from the heart and you might finish the story step before having completed the heart.

• Like 2

On 8/10/2022 at 7:58 PM, Kaytee.7832 said:

Thank you!  

Not sure why I didn't think of the wiki 😏

I will do my research so maybe I'll even become a better ranger! 

11 hours ago, Luthan.5236 said:

The thinkg with the combo challenged also is most likely for your story (green text in the top right in the interface) - the heart itself can as well be completey by only doing other stuff. Story usually direct you - if they required stuff related to the hearts (which they started to do starting with Path of Fire and later stuff I think) - to do a bit of each party (not possible to just do one thing to complete the heart). It also is separate from the heart and you might finish the story step before having completed the heart.

As @Luthan.5236explained, you most likely need to those steps that you see beneath your map for story steps (all story text start with a green section that you also will find in your Hero Panel for Story parts in case you might have hidden UI for story).

For combo fields, you can blast or use other fields with finisher when you see them while you are in that area for that NPC where you do combo fields. In other words when you see any field is up on ground as an AoE and have your finisher that you can use, then you can use it to get that particular effect for those in that fields range. In general you see from its colour if it is meant to be fire based (red/orange), heal (water - blue tint) or condition  removal which is light or white colour fields.

Lightning fields on the other hand are elemental based and will provide a CC for enemies or swiftness (movement boon) for allied players.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2