One last 80 boost, what to pick?

torvath.8621

So far I have a Ranger I worked up to 80, a rev I boosted to 80 and a Mes I worked to 80, I am having trouble deciding which class would be most efficient to boost to 80 now.

I guess my question is, which class if any benefits most from full or mostly full celestial gear? 

Cele Guardian (Firebrand) and Cele Elementalist (Core, Tempest and Weaver) are both good choices, however Guardian will likely be easier to play overall compared to Elementalist.

That said, any profession can rock Celestial to some level of effectiveness. I’d focus on professions that you enjoy the play style of. Use the boost to play in Silverwastes or join the PvP lobby to get a sample of what they all are like. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Mungo Zen.9364 said:

Cele Guardian (Firebrand) and Cele Elementalist (Core, Tempest and Weaver) are both good choices, however Guardian will likely be easier to play overall compared to Elementalist.

That said, any profession can rock Celestial to some level of effectiveness. I’d focus on professions that you enjoy the play style of. Use the boost to play in Silverwastes or join the PvP lobby to get a sample of what they all are like. 

No more to add, that's it

8 hours ago, Ruisenior.6342 said:

No more to add, that's it

Agreed - I have a Celestial Firebrand and a Celestial Tempest that I used my boost on.

Both are lots of fun - Tempest is a bit harder to play with a bit more of learning curve. 

Keep in mind Tempest is about to get a bit of a buff.  Firebrand is getting a *tiny* nerf to the elite Mantra, shouldn't really change much.

I'll be honest, now that I've got the hang of Tempest, I think I have more fun on the Tempest - and with the upcoming buffs to a few of the skills that I use, it should be even more effective.

FYI - I am talking here about Open world/story.  Both are great for meta events as well!

IF you want to play WvW and roam around Celestial Harbringer (necromancer) is a great choice as well.  Having a riot with that. 

• Like 2