Well, Steam complaints are starting to flood in...

Crono.4197

1 minute ago, Naxos.2503 said:

People just try to show they understand value. You have a fixture with multiplication.

Very impressive, hope you feel proud and got your moment in the sunshine, a little star sticker coming your way for understanding how monthly fees are monthly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Miragen.6127 said:

Very impressive, hope you feel proud and got your moment in the sunshine, a little star sticker coming your way for understanding how monthly fees are monthly.

I look forward to when you get yours for understanding how by trying to discuss the Value of something, people explain to you that Value is not something you can look at within a specific and narrow setup.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Miragen.6127 said:

Because we're not discussing the long term costs, do we really need to discuss the painfully obvious difference between subscription and buy to play model? I was trying to avoid digging up the bones dust of a beaten to dead horse in order to beat it up some more and then snort the fine powder but I guess that's what people want.

That's what value means.  The best bang for your buck, but once again, you ignore what's in the posts you quote to go off on a tangent.

Why didn't you link the pages for each of these games when you made your claim, or even provide a link to any of them?  Because the information there runs counter to your narrative.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Naxos.2503 said:

I look forward to when you get yours for understanding how by trying to discuss the Value of something, people explain to you that Value is not something you can look at within a specific and narrow setup.

Apparently you are not capable to look at things short term, no, I got that much.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/23/2022 at 10:37 PM, Ashen.2907 said:

Yep. People whining about things they do not understand, or inventing blatant falsehoods so that they can have internet victim cred, is one of the lovelier fallouts from the rise of social media.

Yup, (anti) Social media created a lot of entitlement and narcissism, sadly it did not stay just online, it spreads rapidly into the real world.

• Like 1

Just now, robertthebard.8150 said:

That's what value means.  The best bang for your buck, but once again, you ignore what's in the posts you quote to go off on a tangent.

Why didn't you link the pages for each of these games when you made your claim, or even provide a link to any of them?  Because the information there runs counter to your narrative.

Bang for your buck is an entirely subjective concept, something that costs less doesn't mean you'll enjoy it more.

And you can use Steam just fine, I don't need to hold your hand, and considering that's the source of information, it will fit my narrative just fine, misunderstanding aside.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Miragen.6127 said:

Apparently you are not capable to look at things short term, no, I got that much.

Indeed, because the short term is not something that qualify as "Good value". Let me break down that thought :

A short term incentive would be good value if the person didn't intend to stay longer than what the value is. If the content doesn't last long, isn't interesting or defective, then someone wont be as bothered, because they feel like it was essentially the right value. They paid cheap prices, so they got cheap content. They dont feel angry over it. They got what they paid for.

Your promotion is perfect for people who want to Try the game but dont intend to stick to it. They get good value if they -leave- after the promotion. 

That runs contrary to what MMos are for. It's nonsensical.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1