I don't feel like I'm having fun on any class.

rune.9572

9 hours ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

You're looking at things from a self centered point of view. Fact is that this forum is full of nerf/buff/tweak/change threads and you don't nerf/buff/tweak/change anything without seriously impacting everyone's gameplay and the overall state of the "meta". The OP, as far as I read what he wrote, mainly complain about the fact that his "favourite builds" drop out of the meta every 3 months and he got to learn a new meta build as a result.

Self centered? Your just trolling at this point lol not even worth discussing with you as your projecting your own issues with me, you cannot fool an mmo vet with this false information.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

16 hours ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

You're looking at things from a self centered point of view. Fact is that this forum is full of nerf/buff/tweak/change threads and you don't nerf/buff/tweak/change anything without seriously impacting everyone's gameplay and the overall state of the "meta". The OP, as far as I read what he wrote, mainly complain about the fact that his "favourite builds" drop out of the meta every 3 months and he got to learn a new meta build as a result.

This thread and by extension most of the posts on the profession forum are a mess. People clearly want 'their' playstyle protected and no one else to have a Meta build. I mean before EoD we had 2 elites to play Firebrand and Scourge. No one complained then but it was by far the worst and most toxic meta since if you did any content (like Fractal CM) and were not those classes you where kicked.

PS: they probably should lock this thread, since its unproductive

Edited by Mell.4873
  • Like 2
  • Confused 9

3 hours ago, Mell.4873 said:

No one complained then but it was by far the worst and most toxic meta since if you did any content (like Fractal CM) and where not those classes you where kicked.

People were complaining, though. It's just that the nerf PvE Scourge/FB threads were drown into the sea of PvP/WvW nerf Scourge/FB thread so they didn't stand out that much.

But yeah, people definitely want their "gameplay" protected like you said. Even if by saying "gameplay", they mean "place of my build in the meta".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1