Tips for gen 2 legendary

Just grind experience by doing events and raids and see in achoevements tab where the mastery points are. Unfortunately it will be extremely grindy to achieve it. After that you just grind HoT metas

Edited by Mik.3401

The new Adventuring guide achievements also give lots of experience so if you can complete those on HoT maps, it should help boost you along nicely, I think, for the leveling part of masteries! Otherwise, do events, use XP boosters if you have any and join the metas regularly.

For the mastery POINTS themselves, adventures are your friends of you haven't gotten silver and gold in them yet (and a quick and fun), as are the strongboxes scattered around the maps. Living World Season 3 also awards HoT mastery points afaik so if you haven't used up and completed all masteries there (and have access to it), that's a nice additional source of points! I made use of that when I was grinding for my gen 2.

2 hours ago, BadSanta.6527 said:

so i fainlly decide to take my time and craft one of the them , the thing the keep me avoid doing them is the max mastery. any tip how to max hot mastery fast ? most of them like last level need something like 40 more points?

H > achievements > Filters (cog wheel next to the search bar) > "add mastery point filter..." > Add Heart of thorns mastery point filter.

Pick achievements you want to get mastery points. Then participate in HoT events for xp.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 1