All Dyes unlocked - What to do with Celebratory Dye Pack?

elin.2407

2 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

I'm in the same boat. If they at least updated the packs to contain newer dyes...

Well, I am keeping mine in the hopes that they will, eventually -- though it's probably never going to happen.

Yes, it would be amazing if I could at least get the new, rather expensive dyes without having to buy them..

2 hours ago, Scalacious.4139 said:

Salvage them into materials? 😅

I have exactly zero need for the materials, so I was hoping there was some kind of other use for them 😞

On 8/31/2022 at 4:11 AM, panekomo.7146 said:

I have unlocked every single Dye you can get from a Celebratory Dye Pack and almost all others. Is there anything I am missing that I can still do with these Dye Packs, besides salvaging?

Salvage for the pigment. Its about worthless but it gets it out of your inventory without destroying it.

On 9/2/2022 at 2:48 PM, Moradorin.6217 said:

Salvage for the pigment. Its about worthless but it gets it out of your inventory without destroying it.

While this is better than having stuff just sit around, it's rather sad that there is no other need for them 😞 I liked Endaris idea.

6 hours ago, panekomo.7146 said:

While this is better than having stuff just sit around, it's rather sad that there is no other need for them 😞 I liked Endaris idea.

agreed if you can keep them stored up till u get 4, but Last I checked you cannot forge anything over rare level dye. So I dont think it can actually be done. I would love it if Im wrong.

Edited: I might be thinking of sigils. At once point throwing either in the forge was a decent gamble now I think outside this type of acception its a dead loss due to depressed value

Edited by Moradorin.6217
  • Confused 1