Mounts

3 minutes ago, ShadowStriker.8421 said:

I'm trying to get the Jackel but i need to upgrade springer all the way but the second tier mastery for the springer seems to be stuck at 7 percent all it says it create a more powerful cannonball by knocking enemies down idk how i even got to 7 percent and nothing i do seems to get it up higher

To start training a mastery, make sure to click on it (you can train only one mastery from a given expansion at the time, so you can for example choose between raptor mastery or springer mastery). Secondly, to get PoF mastery exp, you need to get that exp in PoF content.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ShadowStriker.8421 said:

I'm trying to get the Jackel but i need to upgrade springer all the way but the second tier mastery for the springer seems to be stuck at 7 percent all it says it create a more powerful cannonball by knocking enemies down idk how i even got to 7 percent and nothing i do seems to get it up higher

I don't remember needing to max out springer to get jackel. I personally don't have the 4th mastery unlocked for springer and have all mounts. For all masteries, you can only level them in the expansions they came out in. So mounts would have to be leveled doing PoF map events, fishing and jade bot would have to be EoD and gliding would be HoT. 

On 9/10/2022 at 1:16 PM, Beast Sos.1457 said:

I don't remember needing to max out springer to get jackel. I personally don't have the 4th mastery unlocked for springer and have all mounts. For all masteries, you can only level them in the expansions they came out in. So mounts would have to be leveled doing PoF map events, fishing and jade bot would have to be EoD and gliding would be HoT. 

i dont  have mine maxed out. the only mount i have maxed is the griffon  

On 9/10/2022 at 1:16 PM, Beast Sos.1457 said:

You don't have to max it out, but, you DO have to get either springer or skimmer to level 3.  See also:  https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Jackal

"It is possible to reach this area through many other means, nevertheless, the required heart Help Drojkor, Spirit Squall, control jackals will not show up until you have trained either the Springer's High Vault mastery, or the Skimmer's Ride the Wind mastery."