To fix untamed

EvilZombie.6801

20 minutes ago, EvilZombie.6801 said:

As a returning player after 10 years i say just delete the whole untame trait and replace mechinst trait ... done

/clap

I play both class im shock to see mechinst is literally what a ranger neeeeed to be

Stop all these kitten justification mech is the true ranger 

Welcome to my ted talk

Well wait till the lower its DPS by 30%.

• Like 1

Fun thing is: Ranger pets are artificially pushed down by the devs so they feel useless. As soon as any pet performs in any way Anet devs nerf them greatly: Example of nerfing the tail swipe instead actually fixing the root and thus gutting a pet family. 

Mechanist marionette is overperforming, not only as player mechanic but also compared to any other pets. For example the defiance bar is simply overpowered in any game mode. More so in PVP gamemodes. 

Instead we got a pet which blinks at medium range, does 0 damage and then return back to the origin point. I mean at least if it's going to be a boomerang teleport and 0 damage  give it some range. 

On 9/11/2022 at 11:18 AM, Mell.4873 said:

Well wait till the lower its DPS by 30%.

It does not matter, still will heal, support, sustain, CC better than anything else with 0 investment. 

Edited by anduriell.6280
  • Confused 1

On 9/11/2022 at 4:56 AM, EvilZombie.6801 said:

As a returning player after 10 years i say just delete the whole untame trait and replace mechinst trait ... done

/clap

I play both class im shock to see mechinst is literally what a ranger neeeeed to be

Stop all these kitten justification mech is the true ranger 

Welcome to my ted talk

Your TED Talk needs more non-PvE experience 😂

As a ranger player who has played for the past 10 years, the mech trash needs to stay over on Engi.  Mech itself is bad, melts to condis or pressure, and rifle is a meme. 

Once they hit the damage on either the mech or rifle you'll see the Mech trend stop pretty quick.  

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nope ... infact Wvw i usuLlly unsummon the mech to get that random aoe strike from the sky and hell yeah to the rifle aoe and healing if you spec it right

While ranger felt nothing new 

Alot of ranger trait need to rework like health threshold for poison and MAJOR TRAIT for 33% crit chance for bleed while engineer have  it as minor trait

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EvilZombie.6801 said:

Alot of ranger trait need to rework like health threshold for poison and MAJOR TRAIT for 33% crit chance for bleed while engineer have  it as minor trait

Condition traits where harshly nerfed some years ago and haven’t being brought back. Because ranger must play only power or something, i don’t know. 

On 9/12/2022 at 1:36 PM, anduriell.6280 said:

Fun thing is: Ranger pets are artificially pushed down by the devs so they feel useless. As soon as any pet performs in any way Anet devs nerf them greatly: Example of nerfing the tail swipe instead actually fixing the root and thus gutting a pet family. 

Mechanist marionette is overperforming, not only as player mechanic but also compared to any other pets. For example the defiance bar is simply overpowered in any game mode. More so in PVP gamemodes. 

Instead we got a pet which blinks at medium range, does 0 damage and then return back to the origin point. I mean at least if it's going to be a boomerang teleport and 0 damage  give it some range. 

It does not matter, still will heal, support, sustain, CC better than anything else with 0 investment. 

Mech has No bar in pvp

8 hours ago, Mell.4873 said:

The top 2 Ranger builds are condition damage

top in which gamemode? 

2 hours ago, Avatar.3568 said:

Mech has No bar in pvp

Ah ok, i did not know that. Better i don't get the complains of engi being op in PvP / WvW aside from the nuke from orbit when you call it in or the rifle absurd changes. 

3 hours ago, anduriell.6280 said:

in which game? Because in this one that is not true. 

The only top condition ranger build right now (assuming they mean by bench) is the 43k condi untamed. Hybrid is next by bench but hybrid splits damage types and falls off in fights that are more slanted towards power or condi, followed by power warhorn soulbeast. Condi soulbeast is quite low on the bench (34k) but with allies it does shoot up about 5k, as it uses Leader of the Pack for vulture stance duration.

• Like 1