When Boon Balls Attack

Boon Ball  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find fighting a boon ball fun?

• Yes, I find fighting such a zerg fun
    • No, fighting a zerg drenched in boons is not fun

8 hours ago, Asahi.1487 said:

If they uncapped aoe people will be punished for ballingup

not that anybody of us would mind this, just anet explicitly said their servers cause far too much lag due to the skills hitting more people, thats why target caps rather go lower (i cannot rate if that makes sense, but it was their explaination)

besides, that is still not the point. more people always win, and arenanet constanly "balances" the game towards bigger groups getting more and more advantages. damage is so horribly low on standard largescale comp, but once u have 20 ppl more than your opponent, u can just run uga buga unnerfed classes, liek dps engi, full glass ele, thief variants, ranger variants. ridiculous damage when u don't have to waste a single thought about your defenses. and once u outernumber your opponents' server greatly, that is the case

so yeah, game is in a horrible state rn, at least Wvw (and for me, gw2 isn't more, i don't play pvE)

___
also, EU and NA has and had always players from other timezones. plus people from asian countries, or south american or african etc, like everything that u couldn't put under EU and NA.

but eh idk, i think anet doesn't invest enough thoughts into Wvw and its developement. i mean they basically managed to ignore it again with the whole EoD dlc so eh

___
also about the warrior guy... good joke. any warrior specs outside of maybe zerker heavily relies on the boons it gets up really easy

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1