Viable for PvP

SoulBlaze.3059

Power Herald/Shiro still sees high level play so the whole revenant class is totally fine guys, no need to worry! /s

Also core support guard still sees high level play so the whole class is totally fine guys, no need to worry! /s

I'm sure this is true of more classes, probably mes and engie too...

• Confused 2

13 hours ago, SoulBlaze.3059 said:

So when are we actually going to do anything with the revenant class for PvP? Has anyone even seen a vindicator recently? No wonder the class has such a low play rate, just nerf after nerf.

READ THE PATCHNOTES!

Vindicator is getting a second dodge.....

14 hours ago, Bailios.7518 said:

Power Herald/Shiro still sees high level play so the whole revenant class is totally fine guys, no need to worry! /s

Also core support guard still sees high level play so the whole class is totally fine guys, no need to worry! /s

And Warrior. And Necro. And… pretty much every other class. I believe nearly every class has an objectively “best” build in sPvP.

Edited by crewthief.8649
  • Confused 1

On 9/29/2022 at 12:13 AM, Bailios.7518 said:

Nice strawman. Power herald has been viable for a long time now, and tbh could use a glint heal nerf. Power vindicator is a really strong sidenoder. You have nothing to complain about.

And no, mesmer doesn't see high level play. Cry me a kitten river.