Vindicator Dodge

KeoLegend.5132

28 minutes ago, captrowdy.9561 said:

And most of those people play open world pve with mismatched gear. Having less then two dodges doesn’t work. 

yeah ok, let's talk about that my guy. 

if you were so bad at controlling vindi with 1 dodge in a game that has no brainer pve design (including all),

than I regret to say that it was just an issue of you being bad or incompatible with Vindi in general.

Other than that, you can't really talk down on majority of people who are keeping this game's wheels spinning. of course things they want matter. 

Edited by artharon.9276
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, captrowdy.9561 said:

I think we can all agree they should have just made the jump the f2 ability. They didn’t so now they are trying to fix it. Might not be perfect but it’s better then before. The bunny rabbit in pvp was a bit much tho 

now that's a good core idea. 

• Like 1

The 1 dodge would've been fine if you could not be interrupted halfway jump or taking damage, they have to drop the regen somehow if they are keeping 2 dodge. What's more amazing to me is that they haven't fixed the fact that a vindicator can dodge while using siege in WvW/PvE like in Marionette or Silverwastes. So now with 2 dodges you take almost no damage, either heal yourself or grant boons while sitting on that cannon or whatever.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2