New virtuoso

Law D Dorma.9362

Not Really worth it in open world due to poor boon application. A Power Dom/Illusions/Virt build will be much better as it can stack quickness might and fury to do more damage and has more burst.

Both are pretty squishy either way (the heal on condi damage is pretty overrated, especially solo where you will be doing less damage), though getting Distortion back helps.

OW Condi Virt is fine. Not amazing but if you enjoy the style of play it can be pretty fun.  

However, regardless of what profession you play do make use of Jade Bot Core to increase your vitality and Jade Offensive and Defensive boons.  It makes any build smoother to play when you have 30 seconds of each boon when entering combat. 

I've found condi virt to be quite strong in the overworld.  On the rare occasion where I need odd coins, I use condi virt to solo all 3 champions in Zen Daijun.  The self-healing is quite high, so long as you don't activate Signet of the Ether.  It also upscales really well, giving you more healing and damage the more enemies that you're fighting.  

For me, id say any build is viable in open world, i mean ok if you want to solo every simple elite, bounty etcétera then youd need optimization and so, but in normal open world? you allwais have 2 or 3 people around that will at the very least facetank the attacks for you or hit while you facetank.

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

I've found condi virt to be quite strong in the overworld.  On the rare occasion where I need odd coins, I use condi virt to solo all 3 champions in Zen Daijun.  The self-healing is quite high, so long as you don't activate Signet of the Ether.  It also upscales really well, giving you more healing and damage the more enemies that you're fighting.  

What build are you using for this? When I solo champs, I usually swap to my mirage.

47 minutes ago, Javonovich.5280 said:

What build are you using for this? When I solo champs, I usually swap to my mirage.

This one, but with some minor changes to infusions and the gear stats and stuff.  All to get 100% crit chance and as high a bleed duration as possible, within my limits.  Also, in scenarios where I'm only fighting a champion or small numbers of enemies, I run Rain of Swords instead of Signet of Illusions.  The way to stay alive isn't in the build, but in the tactics.  If you never use Signet of the Ether, the constant stocking of blades will give you a massive amount of self-healing.  Combine this with Jagged Mind and the regeneration from the Jade Protocols, and this build can become incredibly hard to kill.

I've found that one sufficient, but if more healing is needed for whatever reason, Inspiration can be run over Illusions to roughly double the self-healing at the cost of some damage.  

• Like 1

On 10/9/2022 at 4:44 PM, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

This one, but with some minor changes to infusions and the gear stats and stuff.  All to get 100% crit chance and as high a bleed duration as possible, within my limits.  Also, in scenarios where I'm only fighting a champion or small numbers of enemies, I run Rain of Swords instead of Signet of Illusions.  The way to stay alive isn't in the build, but in the tactics.  If you never use Signet of the Ether, the constant stocking of blades will give you a massive amount of self-healing.  Combine this with Jagged Mind and the regeneration from the Jade Protocols, and this build can become incredibly hard to kill.

I've found that one sufficient, but if more healing is needed for whatever reason, Inspiration can be run over Illusions to roughly double the self-healing at the cost of some damage.  

Inspiration also means you have some nice 200-300 HPS to provide anyone around you, its not a lot but makes training runs in End-Game content much easier.

• Confused 1