Endless Tonics [Merged]

I was working on collecting all endless tonics, however it came to my attention that I cant link the following tonics to my novelties:

-Endless Koi Tonic

-Endless Thundershrimp Tonic

-Endless Hermit Crab Tonic

-Endless Shark Tonic

-Endless Cave Crab Tonic

-Endless dolphin Tonic

-Spirit Quest Tonic

-Spiked Choya Psionic Tonic

This might be forgotten or a bug.

Anet, can you confirm if correct, or if these tonics will be added in the next patch?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Double Tap said:

Hello! We're aware of this issue and looking into it. Thank you for your report!

Don't forget to update the API as well, mounts and novelties have been outdated for years now :I.

Also, these music novelties can't be added to the wardrobe either:

* Ghiwane's Music Box
* Hafez's Music Box
* Khadiri's Music Box
* Nightingale's Music Box
* Tinari's Music Box
*Zephyrites Music Box

Thanks for everything!

(No API for skiff and jade bot skins either, but I guess that's WIP)

Edited by Lonami.2987

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Would be nice to get a change here. I thought all of the endless tonics would work the same way. That is why I made them. To be able to place them in the novelties tab + for completion there. For just using them on different chars and a lot of times ... just buying the single use tonics in stacks ... would be cheaper maybe. (Unless you really intend to use them a loooooooot.)

There also seems no valid reason to block this for those newer tonics from EoD. (The fishing related ones crafted with ambergris.) Just did all 6 of them to only notice that they can't be added to the novelty tab + not even appearing there in an unlocked state. (They just are not added there yet.)

For stuff like not adding EoD stats to the stats select choices for certain gear ... there was the valid reason to have it exclusively to the EoD gear when EoD was still new. (I think they also changed this by now.) To get players to play the content more.

Here the price already is costly for the tonics. And adding them to the novelty tab would also increase their worth - not decreas it. Since atm it seems they don't even accountbind. Can be used a few times and then possible to still put them on the tp.

Edited by Luthan.5236

• 5 weeks later...