Celestial Untamed hands down one of the best Playstyles (Build)

Mell.4873

I had been building out the Class with primary Legendary Armor and then using Celestials Stats. It had been going well, I'm able to get about consistent 10k DPS in the open world while running all spirits. I have stated before how tanky this build can be and the ability to lower cooldowns drastically can make for some interesting Solo potential in the Open World (Instantly rez anyone with Spirit of Nature, even an entire NPC Village.)

But I really noticed it while doing the Mad King's Labyrinth, You can tag almost any mob and not be CC'ed by anything. I'm able to maintain at least 3 stacks of stability with the numbers of stuns I can produce while pet is Unleashed. There isn't any secret the Untamed playstyle, Enhancing Impact lets you get a lot of stability and Spirits have tones of AoE so tagging is not really an issue at any Door. Not to mention you can permanently maintain most boons in the game.

This the build by the way http://gw2skills.net/editor/?POwEI6MsMD2BrjJyIxU26NeB-zxQY1omLcHk3ZElUICVgH/IBye4r8bA-e
Look at the boon spread, it can maintain every boon except for Resistance and Resolution (Protection can be maintained based on utility). You also can have some very long super speed, 9-19 seconds based on utilities.

Edited by Mell.4873
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Valfar.3761 said:

Why use Celestial gear over Berserker in this instance? For extra survivability?

Yeah pretty much, I do have a few pieces of Assassins Trinkets to get my critical chance to 100%.

When I do switch to Berserkers I don't notice much difference in terms of damage since I have permanent Quickness and Alacrity on Celestials. If I'm in a group then I do play Berserkers or even better a Hybrid Soulbeast, but for Mad King's Labyrinth you don't really want more damage otherwise everyone get less loot.

Edited by Mell.4873
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Levetty.1279 said:

Terrible builds and acting all superior when people tell him they are terrible.

Hmmm to some extend you are right since I looked around and essentially no one in any game mode has posted a Celestials Untamed Build (Guild Jen has one but its pure Condition).

You know what I will stick to guns because I was right about Virtuoso. The way you play the Self-boon Chronomancer is almost identical to my Celestial Untamed build.
https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Chronomancer_-_Phantasmal_Duelist

Again there is no way to understate how powerful being able to self-apply most boons in the game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Mell.4873 changed the title to Celestial Untamed hands down one of the best Playstyles (Build)
On 10/22/2022 at 2:18 AM, Levetty.1279 said:

No you weren't. 🤣

????

On 10/22/2022 at 7:39 AM, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Cele when the only condi output is some minor bleeds from axe; warhorn and nature magic but no windborne notes...

I mean, yes, its alternative for sure.  I'd call this one 'Panic! At the Labyrinth'.  

I want the expertise for Untamed skills

• Confused 4

On 10/23/2022 at 8:43 AM, Mell.4873 said:

????

I want the expertise for Untamed skills

cele is opltimal for the weapons that scale really well in both power and condi. A few examples are:

shortbow from renegade

axe from ranger

with hammer in your untamed you're wasting your condi stats, and if you want more survavility go for marauder or a mix of knight/valkyrie/cavalier

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Axelteas.7192 said:

cele is opltimal for the weapons that scale really well in both power and condi. A few examples are:

shortbow from renegade

axe from ranger

with hammer in your untamed you're wasting your condi stats, and if you want more survavility go for marauder or a mix of knight/valkyrie/cavalier

Oh i do have both Celestials Shortbow and Axe/Axe but I want to trigger Fervent Force this means hammer is the best. It also resets the cooldown of the Unleashed-Pet F1, this skill alone is worth resetting a lot.

Edited by Mell.4873
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1