Anyway to report people for reacting to all my past posts? (Forum)

Mell.4873

I'm just curious more than anything else since sometimes when I post something that rubs someone the wrong I notice I get them (maybe) or someone else going back and reacting with confused faces on unrelated topics.

Hmm I don't really want anything done about it my circumstance and normally these people get banned anyway while arguing (normally not with me).
I'm just wondering if Arena Net has any automatic process for this problem?

Edited by Mell.4873
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 1

• Mell.4873 changed the title to Anyway to report people for reacting to all my past posts? (Forum)
31 minutes ago, DeanBB.4268 said:

Either way, still applies. And how would one know who is reacting? Seems like every single post gets confused reactions.

Does it still apply? I'm just clarifying that it's a post not about reactions themselves, but a form of stalking, which is behavior that should be cared about. It's like review bombing someone, no? Maybe hiding profiles would alleviate the issue? Maybe not allowing reactions to be anonymous? They weren't anonymous at first here.

/shrug

Edited by Chaba.5410
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Chaba.5410 said:

Does it still apply? I'm just clarifying that it's a post not about reactions themselves, but a form of stalking, which is behavior that should be cared about. It's like review bombing someone, no? Maybe hiding profiles would alleviate the issue? Maybe not allowing reactions to be anonymous? They weren't anonymous at first here.

/shrug

Yeah you pretty much got it.
I have noticed the Forum Moderators are very good at stopping or locking Threads that get out of control in which name calling starts but this seems like a blind spot. 

3 hours ago, DeanBB.4268 said:

I'm just wondering why anyone cares about the reactions. 😐

Truly I don't really care either way but I just see it as a potential problem.
I could see someone new to the forums being inundated with notifications to only see someone spamming each past post with a confused face a problem. If I do get annoyed it would be that part alone.

Edited by Mell.4873
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

You can disable notifications for reactions under your settings. I had people do this to me as well, and it got annoying when they disliked one of my posts they'd go back 100+ posts adding confused faces to all of them regardless of the content, its kind of sad really but that's just how some people are.

Turn off the notifications, ignore anyone who replies to the original post and move on.

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1