Can we please exit Druid Avatar with Weapon Swap?!

Phil.1074

On 10/25/2022 at 1:05 AM, RainbowTurtle.3542 said:

I don't really think it's that needed. You need to enter with f5 anyways, why not just rebind it to something comfortable?

On 10/29/2022 at 4:02 AM, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Because nothing is less confusing than having one button to enter and one to exit!

Engineer Kits work that way. 6/7/8/9 to enter, and 6/7/8/9 to exit or weapon swap.
Firebrand Tomes work that way. F1/F2/F3 to enter, and F1/F2/F3 to exit or Weapon swap

Necro shroud, Holo forge and druid avatar does not work that way, which is ... odd. I'm not opposed to having both keys work to exit btw.

On 10/24/2022 at 9:26 PM, Beddo.1907 said:

Shift+Enter to write without and empty row, just so you know and make better looking posts.

Thank you very much. Didn't know that.

40 minutes ago, The Urps.8379 said:

Engineer Kits work that way. 6/7/8/9 to enter, and 6/7/8/9 to exit or weapon swap.
Firebrand Tomes work that way. F1/F2/F3 to enter, and F1/F2/F3 to exit or Weapon swap

Necro shroud, Holo forge and druid avatar does not work that way, which is ... odd. I'm not opposed to having both keys work to exit btw.

Guessing the logic here is tomes and kits are actual 'weapon swaps' in intent.  

Shroud, Forge, and Avatar are form swaps (same with merge and unleashing); they give you a separate set of skills but you aren't physically swapping anything out.

• Like 2