idea to solve bag equity

Stand The Wall.6987

add a toggleable box somewhere that allows bag sharing to all peoples in the squad. in general more commander buffs would be nice, such as the ability to prioritize which combo finishers do what for the entire squad (self control would be even better), and support for textmanders (add a wheel of thingies with on screen emotes that say push here/ fall back/ regroup/ hold - similar to the current target system of circles and triangles). i think textmanders will be even more needed when alliances hit so giving them better tools would be good.

Edited by Stand The Wall.6987
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Justine.6351 said:

I actually thought there was participation sharing in squads already but idk. Would be cool to play anything and get bags instead of playing an aoe spammer.

participation-sharing doesn´t share any loot. It just does what it literally says. It grants you participation based on your squad. Participation is just the name for the mechanic, that gives you reward track -progress and is a requirement for gaining pips. 

18 hours ago, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

add a toggleable box somewhere that allows bag sharing to all peoples in the squad. in general more commander buffs would be nice, such as the ability to prioritize which combo finishers do what for the entire squad (self control would be even better), and support for textmanders (add a wheel of thingies with on screen emotes that say push here/ fall back/ regroup/ hold - similar to the current target system of circles and triangles). i think textmanders will be even more needed when alliances hit so giving them better tools would be good.

Will be a Gem store item.

• Haha 2