WarcraftStories

The results looks pretty disappointing after looking at the name and reading the article.

I was expecting something more along the lines of what Genshin Impact did. Example: https://twitter.com/NanaAsteria/status/1575147872915333121

IMO doing it a an account level is better than per character. The GW2 version should definitely include how many times you got chainsawed by Steve 😛

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Justforvisit.3709 said:

Hm, I'd prefer something else:

WarCraft first was an RTS that became an MMO

I want to see this route backwards for GW2: First an MMO, then an awesome RTS!

Give me my Guild Wars 2 RTS so I can finally build Charr Tanks, Plant Groove Trees and assault the Undead in Orr with an Army of Skyscales and Pact Airships!

A while ago I tried to imagine what a World vs World RTS would be like.

I can't remember all the details but it included things like you can't recruit specific units, you just get random ones showing up every so often and can increase the rate by assigning someone to recruit (while set to do this they stop actively playing because they're busy spamming map chat in cities, various Discords etc. to get more people in). There was also a 'boredom' mechanic a bit like how the orcs in Warhammer need to fight regularly or they'll fight each other - you need to keep your squads active or people will leave or go off in small groups completing their own goals, but you also need to balance that with giving them a minute after capturing something to harvest the nodes, check bags etc. and give squads a break every hour or so.

• Haha 2