Candy Corn Gobbler in 2022

das Keks.5403

Last year I wanted to buy the Candy Corn Gobbler but missed it by a few days. Waited the whole year for the next Halloween festival to buy it now but it seems to be not available!

Is this indented? Please bring it back to the gem store! 😞

Looks like I don't need to get any more gems if I cant use them on desired items anyways.

Edited by das Keks.5403
  • Confused 1

• das Keks.5403 changed the title to Candy Corn Gobbler in 2022

Yeah ... for such limited stuff it would be better to check regularly every now and then and not going like "lets check the store 1-2 days before the festival ends and not log in at all until then". I mean: You do not need to log in every day but as Farohna explained: There was a lot of time.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Incurve Giidis.7829 said:

but you can play and take breaks whenever you want gw2 is just like that 🙂

You can, but you can't expect the game to be put on hold while you're away, there will still be activities, gem store sales and other stuff you might miss. The important thing is anything you do miss out on won't be required to play and will come back around later on and you'll never come back to find your equipment has been made obsolete and you have to replace it and grind a bunch of levels to be allowed into the new areas.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Incurve Giidis.7829 said:

but you can play and take breaks whenever you want gw2 is just like that 🙂

Absolutely, but you can follow the forum thread for the daily sale items.  One might consider checking it daily during the festival season if they had been waiting for so long for it to come back around.  Again two weeks of it being available was ample.