I only asked for one thing regarding Scarlet, ANET.

Zera.9435

On 12/8/2022 at 2:26 AM, Eekasqueak.7850 said:

What's with so many folks posting on a public forum and getting mad when people respond lately? 

Just because people disagree on something does not mean anyone is mad. This entire thread has been civil and no one has resorted to name calling. It's ok to disagree on things.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

On 12/8/2022 at 8:03 AM, The Greyhawk.9107 said:

The fact that everyone else in this thread disagrees with you should tell you something.

Sure, all 7 of you (or so, I don't know I didn't count). If the entirety of the player base likes LS1 and I'm the only one that has complaints about it (which I'm not), then I'll concede that LS1 is good and flawless.

• Confused 3

32 minutes ago, Zera Allimatti.2541 said:

Sure, all 7 of you (or so, I don't know I didn't count). If the entirety of the player base likes LS1 and I'm the only one that has complaints about it (which I'm not), then I'll concede that LS1 is good and flawless.

No plenty of people have have complaints about living world season 1.

They dont however have acomplaints about made up problem they themself have implemented into the story.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/8/2022 at 7:57 PM, Zera Allimatti.2541 said:

When the return of LS1 stuff was announced, I asked for only one thing: to have the option of killing that psycho outright with damage instead of only being killed by pressing F. The OPTION for either or. That was all I wanted. The stomp could have stayed in place for people that like using their cute little finishers, but also just not be invulnerable to player damage so that I can kill her with my weapon skills.

Alas, we weren't given the option. I just wanted her to not be invulnerable... that's all. Oh well, LS1 will just have to keep the title of worst content. Next.

If your a stockholder  Anet, you have a valid complaint.  If you're just a player you need to understand that there are thousands of other players and you are not in charge.  The attitude in your post of demanding that Anet must do what you want, is way over the top and disrepectfu l Please learn respect for others.   

Anet chose what they thought was the correct option.  They have more experience with the subject than any of us.  I trust their decision.

Edited by DarcShriek.5829
  • Thanks 2