Specter update feedback

Dorian.8542

basically the damage reduction was a good idea. I was just really hoping for an option to toggle to prevent accidentally targeting allies. I have accidentally wasted my full CDPS burst on the druid in a raid squad before, thinking i was attacking the boss. this would be a huge quality of life improvement for specter mains like myself.

• Like 4

Or just ditch ally target healing and give us proper AoE healing. Scepter 2 could be an AoE skill for example and just do smaller AoE damage while giving barrier and heal if we wish to spend ini on it.

or give us a Focus that does the healing/support half while Scepter is all DPS. XD The healing build of Specter is just awful and no one wants to play it and I've certainly tried. I even played it a ton in WvW in various forms. Some people don't even enjoy being hit by the animation and think they're being assaulted, lol. The forced Shadowsteps to heal still aren't fun either. Why keep it around as is? 

There's even so little care for it that they left Sc/D 3 ally targeting bugged for almost a year with it getting bodyblocked by pets and allies to the point I feel it's bad intentionally. (even tested it today to see if it was shadow-patched and it wasn't~ targeted ranger and used 3 and it was blocked by her pet and someone else's Mech.)

Edited by Doggie.3184
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

If I wanted to play necromancer, I would play necromancer (and I do, at that - it's a nice class).

When I hop on thief, I want to play a thief, not a necromancer. It feels as if Anet is slowly - and *badly* - copy-pasting necromancer onto thief, and then making mistakes and re-learning several times over why necro shroud was designed the way it is.

Specter def needs QoL updates too, but anet took an - imo - lackluster spec mechanic and is making it worse by making it basically necromancer.