Apperance randomisation

Since you want it I agree it should be added, but I'm surprised you'd want it on a total makeover kit. I wonder if that's why it's not included; whoever built this function might have thought anyone using a kit would want to choose their changes.

I used it last night when making a key runner and I will use it when designing characters (if I don't already have an appearance in mind) to get a starting point which I can then tweak until it looks right to me. But once I've made a character I'd only make minor changes. Even on the rare occasions I've used one of the exclusive faces I've kept most of the sliders the same, only changing them if it affects one face differently to another. I wouldn't want to use a kit to completely change my character, which is what randomise does.

But like I said if there's any desire for it then it seems like it would be worth adding, I can just not push that button.

• Thanks 1

As someone who is maxed out on Character slots, I would love this randomizer added to Total Makeover Kits and/or the Aesthetician.

I deleted a character last night, and played around for many happy hours with this Randomizer.  There was one sample I would have loved to have on a character, but sadly, my memory for facial settings was lacking...I was quite tired at the time.

Had it been in a Total Makover Kit, it would have been mine 🙂

All mine 🤗

Edited by Julischka Bean.7491
Spaces.

15 minutes ago, Julischka Bean.7491 said:

As someone who is maxed out on Character slots, I would love this randomizer added to Total Makeover Kits and/or the Aesthetician.

I deleted a character last night, and played around for many happy hours with this Randomizer.  There was one sample I would have loved to have on a character, but sadly, my memory for facial settings was lacking...I was quite tired at the time.

Had it been in a Total Makover Kit, it would have been mine 🙂

All mine 🤗

You know taking a print screen of the sliders could have worked too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...