I was wrong

rune.9572

World vs World is the best game mode in the world. The balance is perfect, in fact I've never seen a more balanced game in my life. Desert map is beautiful and your designers are awesome. The matchups bring fresh gameplay every week and there's never any toxicity. GvG has never been more engaging and the rewards are great, too! 

I'll say aything you want, just plesase abort alliances.

Edited by rune.9572
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, rune.9572 said:

World vs World is the best game mode in the world. The balance is perfect, in fact I've never seen a more balanced game in my life. Desert map is beautiful and your designers are awesome. The matchups bring fresh gameplay every week and there's never any toxicity. GvG has never been more engaging and the rewards are great, too! 

I'll say aything you want, just plesase abort alliances.

I'm not sure I understand your meaning, do you have any more examples?

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

And thus anet's master plan, to get wvw players to stop asking for shtuff, has finally come to fruition.

The End.

What I find funny is the poster insults DBL while quite often I see it more highly queued than ABL so I assume it's my server that likes it. And then we get to a beta and I see none of my servers' guilds but still see DBL higher queued than the ABL that makes me say, m'kay. But as I asked others to do, I will play nice since I don't have access to stats.