Divinity's Reach crash

Yes. Annoying. First day dailies of the festival being denied by crash. Hopefully the hotfix will happen soon - so it works tomorrow. (Or even this night before the dailies reset.) Seems the map is bugged. Something similar if I remember correctly ... happened in the Crown Pavillone the least festival of the four winds but I did not have the bug. So it was not for everyone.

Here I guess most people seem to get the bug - cause of the lot of reports. Worked fine elsewhere though. Only when joining DR (and then when trying to relog on the char that is there).

Edited by Luthan.5236

Switching to DX9 works for me. Other bug from Crown Pavillion I mentioned is described here:

Though people there mentioned it happening on the load screen ... for me here it crashed after loading (still in game and the crash report window opening).

In the other thread people mentioned it happening with DX9 as well. (But probably less often?) Maybe an issue that stuff gets moved to cache when playing in DX11 persisting when changing to DX9. I guess  they will fix it - probably some festival resources that have not been properly changed to be DX11 compatible.

Edited by Luthan.5236