Disable scepter on ele in PvP until next balance patch

Master Ketsu.4569

Disable scepter on ele in PvP until next balance patch  

33 members have voted

1. 1. See title.

• Yes
    • No

I mean, the weapon inst a issue in the hands of core ele or tempest, the problem is more ralated to cata, and all the boons and auras it can pump, plus some "side" effects like the wells proc'ing aegis and blindness and also reseting air attunment while the cata is already half map away from the fight.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

7 minutes ago, Khalisto.5780 said:

I mean, the weapon inst a issue in the hands of core ele or tempest, the problem is more ralated to cata, and all the boons and auras it can pump, plus some "side" effects like the wells proc'ing aegis and blindness and also reseting air attunment while the cata is already half map away from the fight.

you hit the nail on the head, the aegis proccing and blindness proccing make it impossible for any melee class in the game to get close to them. The one way to negate them is to build strictly into toughness, vit, and condi pressure... but if you're doing that to go after one class then you're leaving yourself wide open to the other 4 enemies, it's also not fool proof as they can cleanse condis on a dime and have an entire conjured weapon designed to help against condi pressure. The class is complete garbage and anet should be ashamed in it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

While we are at it, let's also disable all of the following:

Boons, Conditions, Stealth, Teleports, Shadowsteps, Immobilize, CC

Finally some good balance proposal. It's been 10 years sicne I saw something that great.
Surprisingly if you removed boons, conditions and stealth, the game suddenly would become 10x more healthier.