Remove the 5% damage reduction on Deadly Aim

Raincloud.2594

So, if you're using Rifle on Deadeye and you want to move swiftly freely and pierce targets all you need to do is use Skirmisher's Shot; it hits hard, it costs little, you get a swiftness boost and you cripple.
On the contrary, Pistols do not pierce unless you use the Deadly Aim trait however you have to sarcifice damage (5% reduction) and this also means you miss out on the Practiced Tolerance trait (further reducing your damage), all of this considering Pistols have less damage anyway.

You can't go wrong with removing the 5% damage reduction on deadly aim

Edited by Raincloud.2594
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

I just want Ricochet back, and at this point it should be baseline even if its only on the AA and Stealth Attack. It's intensely annoying to fight people who camp NPCs when I'm a pistol build, literally can't fight back from all the bodyblocking and we can't use Deadly Aim on condi builds which Pistol is half designed for. And ofc pets devour shots easily. My heart shattered when they returned Ricochet but gave it to Necromancer at 100% proc chance, no downside and no trait required. I just wanna have fun with my guns again. Gunslinging with dual pistols is way too cool to get so little love and respect.

Also still why is Rifle and P/P literally the same weapon set. Make Pistols more Unique again.

Edited by Doggie.3184
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Doggie.3184 said:

I just want Ricochet back

This honestly. I wasn't here for Ricochet but when I looked it up on the wiki it looked SOOOOOOOO much better then the pistol trait we have now, more range and tagging potential. Deadly aim helps with tagging but it's not great, ricochet sounds like it'd be SOOOOOOO much better for tagging, esspec with duel pistols, hell, if they brought it back and kept the range increase, it might even allow Thief to have a decent WvW zerg build thanks to the 1050 range, and rn, Thief is by far the worst class in WvW zergs.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Doggie.3184 said:

I just want Ricochet back, and at this point it should be baseline even if its only on the AA and Stealth Attack. It's intensely annoying to fight people who camp NPCs when I'm a pistol build, literally can't fight back from all the bodyblocking and we can't use Deadly Aim on condi builds which Pistol is half designed for. And ofc pets devour shots easily. My heart shattered when they returned Ricochet but gave it to Necromancer at 100% proc chance, no downside and no trait required. I just wanna have fun with my guns again. Gunslinging with dual pistols is way too cool to get so little love and respect.

Also still why is Rifle and P/P literally the same weapon set. Make Pistols more Unique again.

Yo I miss Ricochet. 

• Like 2