LF people to do Siren's Reef achievements

Nefarius.9702

Hey folks, 

One of my central goals of gw2 is to get achievements, and the above called are still on my list. 
I've had a hard time finding groups ingame to get them done, thus, I'm approaching my issue at this place. 

I'm looking for people who also need the following achievements: 

Spirit Evader 

and Curse Catcher

the former one requires to do the fractal at t4.

Hence, I need people who're experienced as we got to slay Black Peter (second boss; which can be quite difficult at t4). 

I'm a dps/cdps. 

I'd like to meet up on this Saturday at 3 pm CET

If you're interested., please count in some time and be relaxed incase the achievements aren't accomplished in the first few tries; be ready to re-enter the fractal. 

If you want to join, please post here. 

Apart from that, I'd be more than happy to do the achievements with you! 🙂

Edited by Nefarius.9702

I only miss Spirit Evader and the lasers in Solid Ocean to complete the fractal tab... I hate achievements that involve the whole group, as I can't keep trying as much as I want 😕

I don't play fractals for a couple of years, so I'm a bit rusty, but I'd like to join, if you play on an EU server. I remember some video that I watched time ago, where basically one single person with high mobility brings the orb to the basket and another player has to pick them up and drop them to don't let them disappear, so it should be possible with just 2 players that know what to do. But the more the merrier, especially to kill the mobs before in case we have to repeat it.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2023 at 10:42 AM, Urud.4925 said:

I only miss Spirit Evader and the lasers in Solid Ocean to complete the fractal tab... I hate achievements that involve the whole group, as I can't keep trying as much as I want 😕

I don't play fractals for a couple of years, so I'm a bit rusty, but I'd like to join, if you play on an EU server. I remember some video that I watched time ago, where basically one single person with high mobility brings the orb to the basket and another player has to pick them up and drop them to don't let them disappear, so it should be possible with just 2 players that know what to do. But the more the merrier, especially to kill the mobs before in case we have to repeat it.

The one in solid ocean is actually quite easy to solo on tier 1 as long as you're able to clear the initial mobs on the platform. Clear mobs first then the tentacles. Now comes the hard part: as soon as the last tentacle goes down, Maw will activate and almost immediately do its "thing" so you either need to find a shard fast or you need to know when to dodge the throw. Once you have a shard, don't rush to throw it but rather keep it handy while you kill 1-2 tentacles and collect their shards. After this it's actually pretty easy to alternate between throwing at maw and killing mobs. As you kill the last spawn, it will phase and again almost immediately throw one on you so have a shard handy. After this it's just the home stretch. The main point of it is to not run out of shards - if you're running out of them, don't throw back at maw but keep it until you get more.

It may take a couple of attempts but at least you don't rely on the performance of others to complete the achievement.

8 hours ago, Nefarius.9702 said:

Thats how heros look like: 
https://ibb.co/Cn5DgDw

A huge thank you to everyone who participated, given that we did additional achievements, too.

Thanks for your time, it was fun. 🙂

P.S.

8 hours ago, Nefarius.9702 said:

(fyi: the Asura didnt get eaten up)

Hah! I was totally prepared to stealth in case any of you hungry charr had given me "that look". 😄

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2