Willbender is bugged right? (Virtues not overlapping)

Varolite.7615

Hi,

I just noticed that even though i see the icons of the virtues active it seems that the burning dmg is not being applied. There is a huge DPS loss when activating a virtue after F1 or if pressing F1 after activating other virtues.

It seems that this is also posted in reddit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

It's not a bug, though. It's even stated in the tool tip:

Willbender Flame (Rushing Justice)

Manifest flames that damage enemies on an interval.

Activating this skill destroys other active Willbender Flames effects.

Same for the other 2 virtues. Willbender Flames created by activating a virtue destroys other Willbender Flames.
You are not supposed to just stack all 3 effects on top of each other. You are supposed to use them seperatedly to cover a big time frame with Willbender Flame strikes instead.

Or am I misunderstanding something and you talk about another issue?

Edited by Kodama.6453
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Kodama.6453 said:

It's not a bug, though. It's even stated in the tool tip:

Willbender Flame (Rushing Justice)

Same for the other 2 virtues. Willbender Flames created by activating a virtue destroys other Willbender Flames.
You are not supposed to just stack all 3 effects on top of each other. You are supposed to use them seperatedly to cover a big time frame with Willbender Flame strikes instead.

Or am I misunderstanding something and you talk about another issue?

You're misunderstanding, willbender flames are overwritten correctly but the virtues should overlap in their effects from the last patch. If you take permeating wrath in virtues, then activate any combination of f1+f2/f3 it causes PW to not work. No aoe burning, no reduced number of strikes to activate, f1 stops proccing all related skills

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was able to replicate the glitch easier by weapon swapping after allowing your virtues from fully channeling all the way through.... Sometimes Permeating Wrath is working, other times it clearly doesn't. There's definitely a class breaking glitch going on here.... I hope it gets fixed quickly.

EDIT: I submitted the feedback to the Bugs section, along with a video clip of F1 clearly not working during F2 activation.

Edited by Saiyan.1704
  • Like 3

Something feels off with it for sure.Also may be just me or alac is also getting  bugged during rotation like its getting wiped earlier than before. Or did they reduce the alac time in the patch idk could be, Give willbender all the love it needs great protentional to be a really fun spec but needs some time in the oven. Not sure for me i totally like the all at once F1-f3 Skills change its like okay but i kinda liked it better before just, everyone is going to feel different on that i guess still not major enough to stop me playing willbender but less skill and thinking = mind-numbing for me so i am always gonna prefer the challenge of class mastery and stratergy of skill usage but i understand we all have different prefrences how do you all like it so far