Enveloping haze

zeyeti.8347

Hello , 

Don't know if i am the only one that have issues with that skill , but "enveloping haze" is a visual nightmare to me .

Whenever the untamed use it  i can barely see trough , it has some distorsion trough and is vomit green (almost fell like someone puked on my screen) 

Could it have the same treatment as catalyst sphere had , reducing the opaqueness of this skill ?

And before somebody  ask , i run everything at maximum quality.

• Like 2

On 2/25/2023 at 9:16 AM, BumboJumbo.1308 said:

Turn shaders in the graphics setting to medium so you don't get the horrible green effect.

So i have a to tune down graphics because i have an untamed in my team ... sorry don't want to feel salty , i appreciate the idea (at least one solution) but you get my point , it's like i have to wear special glasses whenever i have an ele or mesmer in my team cause flashy lights ...

Just now, zeyeti.8347 said:

So i have a to tune down graphics because i have an untamed in my team ... sorry don't want to feel salty , i appreciate the idea (at least one solution) but you get my point , it's like i have to wear special glasses whenever i have an ele or mesmer in my team cause flashy lights ...

I think you mean tune up graphics.

But I do agree that out of all of the projectile dome things this one for some reason requires shaders to atleast medium or else the screen is terrible to look at.

Thats the problem all other domes or walls are very window like and clear , not so much effect , you can see clearly trough.

But for that one you have that cloudy effect going back and forth , the "distorted space" make it look like your character is drunk , i fail mechanics cause of that stuff ...

And setting my shaders from high to medium is a tune down , but as i said , thx for the tip i will surely use it as a resort solution , just hope anet make that thing a firebrand like dome , but just green , i franckly think that it was made for pvp to visually confuse your enemy.