Gen3 variants are way too expensive

KingJoko.1625

58 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Yup, I agree. And then you can ask him to respond how you came up with your numbers for these random claims I guess:

Since apparently... you still don't know how you did it? I don't understand how that works: you don't know where to check crafting prices... you don't know where to check material prices... but you make a claim about the complete craft cost based on the idea of people selling thier crafted legendaries at a loss? 😐

In case you also somehow missed how it would be at a loss, here's the short explanation quoted from one of the previous posts:

That i asked you for 2 whole pages how to access the gw2effi , in order to replicate the 2 pics  you showned . But you started the tantrum , rather than giving reasonable answers.

Thankfully adults like Linken came and offered the solution

Edited by Woof.8246
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, Woof.8246 said:

That i asked you for 2 whole pages how to access the gw2 , in order to replicate the 2 pics .

But you started the tantrum , rather than giving reasonable answers

Nothing about what I said was a tantrum, I told you it's from gw2e, I asked you how you came up with your made up claims, you repeatedly dodged the questions (while later admitting you don't know how to check the craft/materials values) and now you claim "I started the tantrum" when you refused to respond how you came up with the idea linked above. 🤦‍♂️

Also you wrote "good night" 1h ago, but now you keep repeating "tantrum" for some reason, while STILL not responding to the initial questions from pages ago.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Nothing about what I said was a tantrum, I told you it's from gw2e, I asked you how you came up with your made up claims, you repeatedly dodged the questions (while later admitting you don't know how to check the craft/materials values) and now you claim "I started the tantrum" when you refused to respond how you came up with the idea linked above. 🤦‍♂️

And i ask you how  you do it .

You started the tantrum , rather than giving a simply answer like the the matured Linken

Edited by Woof.8246
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

4 minutes ago, Woof.8246 said:

And i ask you how how you do it .

You started the tantrum , rathr than giving a simply answer like the the matured Linken

You wrote "good night" 1h ago, but now you keep repeating "tantrum" for some reason, while STILL not responding to the initial questions from pages ago.

If you don't know how to check crafting and material prices then how did you come up with these claims:

?

If you truly think tp buy price is the actual crafting price then why are you ignoring this post:

2 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

So -according to you- people craft a legendary for -as example given by you- 2-2,1k gold and then insta-sell them for that same 2-2,1k gold to the first buy-order available, while not caring about the tax tp takes from them on the way, not to mention any profit they'd want to make on top of that?

?

Is it simply because you know what you said is baseless and you have nothing to respond so you deflect by throwing weird "tantrum" claims? Because that's what it looks like. So either spell it out so we can be done here or respond to the posts above. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

You wrote "good night" 1h ago, but now you keep repeating "tantrum" for some reason, while STILL not responding to the initial questions from pages ago.

If you don't know how to check crafting and material prices then how did you come up with these claims:

?

If you trully think tp buy price is the actual crafting price then why are you ignoring this post:

?

Is it simply because you know what you said is baseless and you have nothing to respond so you deflect by throwing weird "tantrum" claims? Because that's what it looks like. So either spell it out so we can be done here or respond to the posts above. 🤷‍♂️

You linked 2 pics showing the  prices .

I asked you repeatedly how you access the gw2effi , but you started a tantrum.

Maybe i shouldn't have asked you ... Young people nowdays ..

Edited by Woof.8246
  • Confused 3

5 minutes ago, Woof.8246 said:

You linked 2 pics showing the  prices .

I told you it's from "gw2e" and you knew it's gw2efficiency right away. You also knew it is possible to link api to it. You also knew it can subtract your account's mats in crafting section since you suggested that's what happened to me. You know the site, what it can do and what the crafting section does.

5 minutes ago, Woof.8246 said:

Maybe i shouldn't have asked you ... Young people nowdays ..

You keep pointing out "maturity" while throwing unsubstatiated insults at me AND refusing to respond how you came up with the claims you did since... literally page 6, which for the record is 3 pages ago. And you're still doing it now. Do the math here and next time stop making up random claims you have no basis for.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

I told you it's from "gw2e" and you knew it's gw2efficiency right away. You also knew it is possible to link api to it. You also knew it can subtract your account's mats in crafting section since you suggested that's what happened to me. You know the site, what it can do and what the crafting section does.

You keep pointing out "maturity" while throwing unsubstatiated insults at me AND refusing to respond how you came up with the claims you did since... literally page 6, which for the record is 3 pages ago. And you're still doing it now. Do the math here and next time stop making up random claims you have no basis for.

As a lover for information  i get informed about many things ,, but never have i used it . I was asking you a legitimate question (how to use it) , but you went into tantrum .

May i ask you age ?

Edited by Woof.8246
  • Confused 3

Just now, Woof.8246 said:

As a lover for information  i get informed about many things

That's great. Share how exacly you came up with these conclusions without being able to access sites with crafting and material cost informations:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Pointing out you repeatedly dodged the questions (which is also what you're doing now, again repeatedly) for your baseless claims is not what "tantrum" means.

Well i don't believe you ,  that you wont try  lash out another tantrum .

You should try some Zap , where is 80 less gold than crafting . I hear it's good for the skin

Edited by Woof.8246
  • Confused 3

Well i don't believe you m that you wont try  lash out another tantrum .

Again: pointing out you repeatedly dodged the questions (which is also what you're doing now, again repeatedly) for your baseless claims is not what "tantrum" means.

You should try some Zap , where is 80 less gold than crafting

Zap isn't a legendary weapon, what a terribly irrelevant strawman attempt. You're clearly way out of your depth here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

So -according to you- people craft a legendary for -as example given by you- 2-2,1k gold and then insta-sell them for that same 2-2,1k gold to the first buy-order available, while not caring about the tax tp takes from them on the way, not to mention any profit they'd want to make on top of that?

Hmmm , try some Zap

Its good for future tantrums

Edited by Woof.8246
  • Confused 3

3 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Must be the language barrier. Oh well, good luck with that.

Maybe ...

1 hour ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Since apparently... you still don't know how you did it? I don't understand how that works: you don't know where to check crafting prices... you don't know where to check material prices... but you make a claim about the complete craft cost based on the idea of people selling thier crafted legendaries at a loss? 😐

In case you also somehow missed how it would be at a loss, here's the short explanation quoted from one of the previous posts:

Try some Zap , i'ts good for tantrums

Edited by Woof.8246
  • Confused 3

This is amazing to me.  

Gen 3 would have to be the cheapest and most accessible.  The Primordius variant of the pistol was cheap and fun. It was about 200g for the reskin. Thats nothing.  

They are sooo much more accessible than gen 2. It was a great surprise tome  tbh. 

The primodius skin is hands donw my fav leggo and i have about 6 weapons. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Redsnabba.9172 said:

Again I'm sorry if you misunderstood but nobody said it was. Even if they were 100 times the amount of gold required there would still be someone who could afford that. All I said is that getting all the facets is a real goal for people and it was implement very unreasonably

It's possible I misunderstood you.  I believe you wrote what I copied and pasted below

edited after reading more

I read more of what you said later on.  I see what you're saying.  But the comment below indicates you feel it is impossible.   I'm not super rich I'm one of those players who plan almost a  year ahead and start working towards something even before it's all in the game.  I was able to get the boundless light title last Friday because of that.  Lord Hizen is a machine.  I need my sleep, from what I gather he was most likely first.  So when I seen your comment I thought huh?  it's possible.  I'm a nobody, if I can do it imo anyone can do it.

•  
12 hours ago, vares.8457 said:

Idk what "supposed to" means but there's an actual achievement related to doing that so ""i would say at least it's not supposed to be impossible.""

Edited by Daniyyel.3428