Get in the circle! What circle?

3 hours ago, America.9437 said:

a few seconds?  if you dont react in a split-split-second. your dead. my god. what a pleasant time this game would be if i had a few seconds to react to all the aoe vomit.

Make sure you have your monitor and speakers/headphones plugged in, that would make this mechanic extremely easy considering you have like 5 seconds to react and take about 2 steps back.

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Freya.9075 said:

Quick! Get in the circle 

I got a better one.  Much much better spinning.

Edit:  Might this be a gem store bestseller?  Spin and change outfits.  That's quality armor!

Edited by America.9437

12 hours ago, America.9437 said:

Your dead! 

What? What circle? WTF is going on? Lemme run the meta again and do the "mechanic"; kitten!

Get in the circle!

I see the circle!

Your dead!

What?!  WTF is going on!?

You spent a split-second recognizing that a circle exists for you moon-dance into.  NeXT tIMe jUSt GET IN THE CIRCLE and DONT THINK!

I get it. I got it. Got it! I get it. Lemme run the meta again and do the "mechanic"; kitten!

Get in the circle!

Wher.., I, Wha...

Your dead!

Ok. I get it. The circle is randomly placed and if I'm not lucky in my positioning and close to it, I'm dead.  Great "mechanic".  Much fun.  Can we talk about keycards now or should we discuss how bosses and mobs aoe vomit bull-kitten "mechanics" to troll the player base?  (on a side note, if I hear a youtubber say "mechanic" one more kittening time...im gonna...fffffff ! and dont get me started on breakbar bull kitten either!)

Someone has to do this:

*You're

Edited by Galmac.4680
  • Haha 1

What ping are you playing at? People with low latency have no idea what it's like at 200+ - there are plenty of instances where you appear to be inside the circle but the server registers you as outside, many instances on the shorter timers where you literally have to react instantly or not make it.

Have some empathy, not everything is "git gud" or "l2p" and arguably doing mechanics at higher ping actually takes more skill.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MarzAttakz.9608 said:

What ping are you playing at? People with low latency have no idea what it's like at 200+ - there are plenty of instances where you appear to be inside the circle but the server registers you as outside, many instances on the shorter timers where you literally have to react instantly or not make it.

Have some empathy, not everything is "git gud" or "l2p" and arguably doing mechanics at higher ping actually takes more skill.

Not sure what my ping is at while playing.  I've done some tests like setting my gfx to all low as well as all high and I get lots of lag on either setting.  What does affect it is turning player names and npc names off.  But I only have to do this when groups events like this have what looks like hundreds of players. lol. 

I played it early today with around 15ish ppl on my platform and that really helps.  Although I still need to burn 2 dodges to get into that circle.  If I dont have 2 dodges Im downed.   So yes, most often there is 0 time to react.  I feel like sometimes i have to play with permanent quickness and swiftness just to be able to react to all the aoe spam.  dodges are worthless most often.  That feeling is most noticeable during the story boss fights.  If i make one wrong step in those ballet dances the boss fight is done, over, its a fail my way through it and that makes me frustrated.  I just make one wrong move and pfftt, its gotten to the point where i dont want to do the story bosses anymore.  wish i could just press a button and skip those fights.

edit: i think maybe ill just stick to pvp unranked matches for my group content (i enjoy em) and just participate in the meta boss fights if by happenstance im in the areas.

Edited by America.9437
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, America.9437 said:

Not sure what my ping is at while playing.  I've done some tests like setting my gfx to all low as well as all high and I get lots of lag on either setting.  What does affect it is turning player names and npc names off.  But I only have to do this when groups events like this have what looks like hundreds of players. lol. 

I'd recommend setting character model limit on lowest. I have pretty good system but I still keep it on lowest to increase FPS esp. in zerg fights.