Skyscale achievement of life help

On 3/2/2023 at 5:56 PM, Supreme General.7896 said:

Other than that, if someone with a mesmer could drop a portal for me to get the water egg at derelict waypoint I would appreciate it.  I need the rune door achievement but it takes quite a bit to do it

You may want to create a new thread for that or change the title of this one as any helpful mesmer wouldn't see this request buried in a thread about something else.

On 3/3/2023 at 12:56 AM, Supreme General.7896 said:

Other than that, if someone with a mesmer could drop a portal for me to get the water egg at derelict waypoint I would appreciate it.  I need the rune door achievement but it takes quite a bit to do it

Would love to help but sadly I'm playing on NA side. You could ask in map chat or perhaps a guildie would help you out. You can also use teleport to friend consumable to bypass the doors.

For the skyscale of life achievement, the easiest way to get it is just go to Minister's Waypoint in DR and ask in map chat.  People will start throwing themselves to their death off the ledge by the statue in no time.  And once one person starts, you'll pretty quick have a stack of bodies.  It has happened so often that I'm kinda surprised no YouTuber has put up a video of it with the Weather Girls singing "It's Raining Men" in the background.  😄

52 minutes ago, Gibson.4036 said:

Destiny’s Gorge in Crystal Oasis has plenty of downed NPCs.

Yup, that's included in this answer already:

On 3/2/2023 at 11:21 PM, dizzy.9263 said:

Hi. You can get the achievement by reviving any ally (not just players). Check out the wiki, in the "Notes" section they give some pointers on how to get the achievement.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1