How to find all available equipment for specific lvls?

Maybe Im too stupid or simply never had to deal with this issue, but how does one get a list of all the equipment available in the game for lets say a lvl 50 character, including all the crafted, karma, drops, dungeon rewards etc? wiki really is a pain, I cant seem to look for equipment just by lvl...  Id appreciate if anyone had any ideas how to go about this.

Edited by InvaderJim.7023

Knowing how fast is levelling at them moment even with new accounts, I dont it would worth running back and forth for gear you will use in the next 1 hour. You can craft items to you actual level but it takes too long and you will need at least 3 crafting proffesion if you want to do it all by yourself (1 or 2 for weapons, 1 for armor and 1 for accesories). By the time you farm the nodes, mobs etc for the materials you will overlevel that particular gear.

But to answer your question, I dont think there an "ultimate list" of this.

This is not exactly what you want but this is closest i've found:
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Leveling_equipment
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List_of_karma_merchant_items

Edited by Nekrooo.1869
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Nekrooo.1869 said:

This much is what I figured out myself, but thank you anyways. I was just hoping that maybe some of the other item listing or crafting sites would maybe have such complete list. Guess Ill have to manually look for all the stuff then.

And Im aware of the fast leveling, this is just for testing purposes. Again, ty for the reply.

I'm not sure it's possible to get a single list of everything at a specific level, it would be a huge number of items and not something anyone would normally need to know so I doubt anyone's compiled the data in that format.

Why do you want it? There might be a better way to get to whatever you're trying to find out.

You could use the Wiki's Equipment Query tool, but you won't be able to get everything in one list and level requirement isn't one of the available filters so you'll need to use the available options to generate lists and then cross-reference them.

There's also Equipment acquisition by stats which also won't give you a single list and isn't done by level but is designed to help players find items they'd want to use.

Edited by Danikat.8537
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, InvaderJim.7023 said:

Maybe Im too stupid or simply never had to deal with this issue, but how does one get a list of all the equipment available in the game for lets say a lvl 50 character, including all the crafted, karma, drops, dungeon rewards etc? wiki really is a pain, I cant seem to look for equipment just by lvl...  Id appreciate if anyone had any ideas how to go about this.

I couldn't find an exact explanation of it, but GW2bltc.com has a "database" tab (as opposed to the trading post tab) where you can search all gear of a specific level. It includes non-tradable items, but I don't know if it's an exhaustive list of everything in the game.

https://www.gw2bltc.com/en/db/search?level-min=50&level-max=50&ipg=200

2 minutes ago, Gibson.4036 said:

I couldn't find an exact explanation of it, but GW2bltc.com has a "database" tab (as opposed to the trading post tab) where you can search all gear of a specific level. It includes non-tradable items, but I don't know if it's an exhaustive list of everything in the game.

https://www.gw2bltc.com/en/db/search?level-min=50&level-max=50&ipg=200

Tyvm, I'll check that one out.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Danikat.8537 said:

Why do you want it? There might be a better way to get to whatever you're trying to find out.

As I said before, it's mainly for testing. I remembered from back in the days when wvw still was used for leveling that the upscaling of low lvl chars gave better stats than a lvl 80 char had if you had lvl appropriate gear, so I just wanted to fool around abit with it. I'm mainly looking for trinkets, since leveling gear seems to be the best in slot for <80.

Tyvm for the suggestions, I'll give them a try.

Level 1-20: use what the game gives you. At level 10 maybe buy some white weapons for a few cooper coins to unlock the skills.

Level 21-30: buy some 2 stat weapons and armor, with either power or condition damage based on what you want to run. Would cost you 20-30 silver coins to entirely equip your character.

Level 31-60: stay with the previous gear.

Level 61-65: the gates of 3 stat gears are now open. Equip your character with the desired stats; go cheap: 3-4 gold coins are enough.

Level 66-80: remain as before. Don't waste a dime in new gear until you reach 80.

So: buy gear ~level 25 and ~level 61. Don't bother with sigils or runes until 80. Reaching 80 will take you 24-28 hours just exploring the core maps doing vistas, points of interest, hero points and teleports. Stay in maps of your level, avoid foes 5 levels above you, abuse cc and ranged attacks, clean foes from areas before facing hero point champios, and becarefull with fall damage (can easily one shot you, no downed state!).

By the way: you buy gear in the Black Lion Market; the gear can be ordered by cost or level just with a click.

Edited by Buran.3796
  • Confused 1