Chromium Embedded Framework Host for Guild Wars 2 stopped to work [Merged]

13 hours ago, Masiosare.6572 said:

After today update I am finnally able to log in the game, thank you for solving the issue. I send a ticket inmediately when the problem started, because I was on the game, enjoying the last hours of SAB, I asked on my ticket to please considered not to release a new build that could potentially crash the game or make it unusable at the end of a festival or an event, because it makes it unfair and gives disadvantages to so may players.

Also it would be nice if you bring back SAB for one single day on this weekend, since a lot were affected, can you please considered it? I have been sad and dissapointed for how my festival abruptly ended. I love festivals and that is why I play GW2 waiting for the next and so on, please >.<

3 years ago Anet kitten the game so much and some people lost progress that didnt get stored. They rewarded us for a 1 black lion weapon ticket as a form or reparation from the inconveniences.

Now they ruin the game for almost 3-4 days and most users cannot play. What Anet do? Nothing.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

• 11 months later...