blood reckoning need to reset core burst as well

Lighter.5631

the point is to gain adrenaline and reset primal burst so it can be used to self heal

i think it needs to reset core burst as well.

core form is way too weak right now on berserker.

that most of skills/trait only works for berserk mode which is lame and does not cover core form.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

On 3/21/2023 at 5:52 AM, Lighter.5631 said:

the point is to gain adrenaline and reset primal burst so it can be used to self heal

that most of skills/trait only works for berserk mode which is lame and does not cover core form.

welcome to half of the necro traitsystem xD

jokes aside..

a 10s cooldown and 10-20 adrenaline treshold to enter berserk mode would fix a lot of berserkers issues I think

• Haha 1

On 3/29/2023 at 4:38 PM, DEATHsCLAW.1978 said:

welcome to half of the necro traitsystem xD

jokes aside..

a 10s cooldown and 10-20 adrenaline treshold to enter berserk mode would fix a lot of berserkers issues I think

Like many people said before Berserk either triggers all the adrenaline traits when used or it does not need adrenaline.
Also doesn't put the kittening burst on CD for some dumb reason they did after the rework. 
I think they are just kittening with it out of spite at this point.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

I think the biggest buff it needs is to have it's CD lowered to 18-20s in competitive modes. It doesn't heal enough reliably and doesn't cleanse any conditions, so it's hard to take over mending or defiant stance. The adrenaline gain is nice, but signet of fury does it better at 20s CD currently.

i mean if it resets also core burst then it would justify the cooldown and be more useful and heal more outside of berserk mode 

• Confused 1

On 3/21/2023 at 12:52 AM, Lighter.5631 said:

I've always had a problem with Blood Reckoning as well as all of the 'heal on percentage of damage dealt' skills in this game. Namely: the reward is not worth the risk. Healing skills like this just defeat the purpose of healing skills in the first place.

If I'm at low health and I risk it to dish out damage to get health back, I expect to get close to, if not, all of it. NOT based on a piddly little percentage. I rather just run a reliable heal (Mending, Defiant Stance) instead.

Also, there most certainly will be situations where you be taken out BEFORE the Blood Reckoning effect even ends.

Edited by JTGuevara.9018
add
  • Thanks 1