Any "good" WvW roaming build for a newbie Ren?

Joxer.6024

Ok, have seen the build on Metabattle but problem with that site is stuff is a tad dated. So anyone got something that works pretty well but doesnt cost a fortune? I haev Cele gear just not sure how to run it though.

Would maybe PVP at some (i keep saying that, lol) so something for that wouldnt hurt as well.

Cheers!  😉

23 minutes ago, Joxer.6024 said:

Ok, have seen the build on Metabattle but problem with that site is stuff is a tad dated. So anyone got something that works pretty well but doesnt cost a fortune? I haev Cele gear just not sure how to run it though.

Would maybe PVP at some (i keep saying that, lol) so something for that wouldnt hurt as well.

Cheers!  😉

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmgAUZeWTpvNA-zxIY1oi/QiUBkpQoXZgkHAA-e

been having great success with this build. you use Ventari+salvation to cover Renegades lack of cleanse, and all of a sudden you have a REALLY REALLY tanky build.

the clip is from EoD releaseday when Vindi sustain was the most broken thing known to mankind. Still got 2v1ed tho.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Thanks 2

On 3/21/2023 at 12:25 PM, Joxer.6024 said:

Ok, have seen the build on Metabattle but problem with that site is stuff is a tad dated

Rene can be very versatile and can do small adjustment to build to be useful in most situations.  When u siege swap last trait in renegade trait line to get alac for catas. For clouding or squad play take demon instead shiro. Ventary build is good for trolling rangers, defend siege and survival, but lower damage.  And so on, there are several traits which you can change depending on situation. Gear just make cele with dura/speed/nightmare depending how tanky u want to be(and how many kills you want to get).

Edited by Polar.8634
  • Like 1

On 3/21/2023 at 11:25 AM, Joxer.6024 said:

Cheers!  😉

They have a last updated thingy at the top that shows it was very recently updated, idk why you think it's outdated. I've been using that build too lately and no complaints here.

• Like 3