(sPvP) The wider Playerbase want more Mesmer Nerfs

ventress.4879

16 hours ago, Dr Meta.3158 said:

I didn't. I just mentioned it as an indicator of how absurd mirage was in every game mode. I didn't expect anyone to get confused by that.

So like you said "was" absurd in every game mode...now I wonder what classes are "absurd" in every game mode. It seems like a L2P issue with players with fighting against Mesmers. As a Mesmer main I never had an issue fighting against other Mesmers because I know how they work. If players are unwilling to learn how Mesmer work and get stomped by them its seriously a L2P issue rather than the class being "absurd". 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, Salt Mode.3780 said:

So like you said "was" absurd in every game mode...now I wonder what classes are "absurd" in every game mode. It seems like a L2P issue with players with fighting against Mesmers. As a Mesmer main I never had an issue fighting against other Mesmers because I know how they work. If players are unwilling to learn how Mesmer work and get stomped by them its seriously a L2P issue rather than the class being "absurd". 

Totally agree, I do love dueling Virtuosos on my Untamed and just dancing around them waiting for the perfect time to stun them into submission. 

• Confused 1

On 3/21/2023 at 4:37 PM, ventress.4879 said:

I noticed an increasing number of threads on the PvP Forum about how unfair fighting a Virtuoso is.
This does all stem from the fact the wider PvP player base have no idea how the Virtuoso Damage Immunity works.

I don't see this ending well again for Mesmer, I feel like this class is too hard to understand for the normies and will just be nerfed forever.

Good luck on them returning the Second Dodge to Mirage, it's probably never coming back.

Mesmer Profession is Thief Profession Scapegoat. It always has and always will until, someone at Anet Profession design team save them from more nerds  and to give Mesmer Profession their identity back.

After all, this is Mesmer Profession game (Gwen) 

Therefore, I kindly ask Anet to return Mesmer Profession 2nd dodge. Secondly, to remove their portal from Thief Profession. Thirdly, to remove Confusion conditions from all runes, sigils, food, traits, accessories including from all Professions and to specialize Confusion conditions solely to Mesmer Profession.

Lastly, to remove Mesmer Profession clones, phantasm, stealth and to specialize a new rework stealth mechanic tos Solely Thief Profession.

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Like 1

After coming back from a 5-6 year break it doesn't surprise me to see people talking about nerfing Mesmers even more.

Back then mesmer got nerf after nerf after nerf.

Now i come back & see it in a weaker state than before & people still asking for nerfs. 

It's about time they started buffing mesmer a bit. Wth did they do to phantasms, what happened with Mirage's 2nd dodge?

What even is Virtuoso? 

I like how they always give mesmers cool mechanics but end up nerfing them over & over again to a point where you can't even play it the way it was intended anymore.

When confusion was a "mesmer" condition & alacrity was chrono only. Now everyone and their dog does it better than mesmer/chrono.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3