Elementalist can immediately reattune to the same Attunement after Weaver/Combat Tonic/Catalyst interaction [Merged]

11 minutes ago, Sir Buttles.5182 said:

Any combat potion worked for the bug.  However, in raids, the only combat potion that's useable is the April Fool's Choya Psionic Tonic.

The main issue is in wvw where many combat tonics are available for use, and this problem was readily being exploited.

Ah thanks for that clarification!

They just patched this, or at least that is what the newest patch notes suggests.  However, when I tested on my Weaver, attuning to a second element makes the 3 skill flip to the weaver blend for half a second, then back to main hand 3.  I tested this in Thousand Seas and in Queensdale, and did a /bug in game report on it.

EDIT:  Ok, so I clicked back into game after posting the above, hadn't moved my Weaver anywhere or logged out, and now it's working.  Maybe the /bug got acted on inside a minute?

Edited by Donari.5237

1 hour ago, Donari.5237 said:

They just patched this, or at least that is what the newest patch notes suggests.  However, when I tested on my Weaver, attuning to a second element makes the 3 skill flip to the weaver blend for half a second, then back to main hand 3.  I tested this in Thousand Seas and in Queensdale, and did a /bug in game report on it.

EDIT:  Ok, so I clicked back into game after posting the above, hadn't moved my Weaver anywhere or logged out, and now it's working.  Maybe the /bug got acted on inside a minute?

its not fixed yet..... i was confused aswell because on twitter they said "its live" kinda like a bad joke but whatever

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Necrouw.9873 said:

its not fixed yet..... i was confused aswell because on twitter they said "its live" kinda like a bad joke but whatever

Hmm.  Try standing around on your weaver for five minutes or so?  Or submit a /bug?  Those are the two things I did between it not working and it working.  I just logged in to test again after dinner, reset's just happened, and my weaver's hotbar is still behaving.