Please change moa

On 5/19/2023 at 11:05 PM, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

I don't agree with this line of reasoning, particularly because you can moa people not looking directly at you/from stealth and wipe them off of the map because landing it at all removes a large chunk of their escape options (by replacing it with cassowary skills). This is likely why the thread is as active as it is.

Power Chrono isn't overpowered, but it's also not as allergic to damage as you imply. If moa signet is for busting bunkers, I can see a use case for that, but you're gonna have to acknowledge people are getting erased frankly regardless of what build they run by nature of the skill. That's not really disputable. 

I don't have a problem with the duration -or- the skill replacement frankly, but people figured out how to chain it in a way that essentially removes a player from the game for being looked at first. There's a point to be made there.

We just had this same kind of complaint due to stealth scrapper wiping people off the map. 

Here is Drazeh saying something similar to Terrorhuz: https://clips.twitch.tv/OddSingleCodDxCat--RsdNIFQfNF4kzvi
"It's too easy to shut down. If you focus it, it can't do damage"

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

Forumlings playing in Eternal Coliseum will somehow get hit by a Moa casted from Stonemist Castle and then proceed to confuse react Drazeh's takes about chrono -which, incidentally, is the same as mine-

30 minutes ago, agrippastrilemma.8741 said:

"It's just too squishy, it's too easy to shut down, if you focus it, it can't do damage"

On 5/19/2023 at 6:52 PM, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

Glass players have the damage to pressure the chrono so hard they can't cast anything. If I tried using signet of humility against a herald I'd be dead before the cast goes off

Edited by Terrorhuz.4695
  • Confused 3

51 minutes ago, agrippastrilemma.8741 said:

Here is Drazeh saying something similar to Terrorhuz: https://clips.twitch.tv/OddSingleCodDxCat--RsdNIFQfNF4kzvi
"It's too easy to shut down. If you focus it, it can't do damage"

The people you keep quoting are known cheaters. Why would the opinion of cheaters matter for balancing the game around not cheating? And this mat was bad example of what is good and what is not. Skill level so skewed the winning teams could play anything and still win.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

7 hours ago, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

Forumlings playing in Eternal Coliseum will somehow get hit by a Moa casted from Stonemist Castle and then proceed to confuse react Drazeh's takes about chrono -which, incidentally, is the same as mine-

Lol, they can't help themselves proving you right, it would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

Edited by agrippastrilemma.8741
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, Asuran.5469 said:

The people you keep quoting are known cheaters. Why would the opinion of cheaters matter for balancing the game around not cheating? And this mat was bad example of what is good and what is not. Skill level so skewed the winning teams could play anything and still win.

As if you were good enough to realize these "cheaters" and you are in separate universes in terms of skill and unlike you, they win mAT against actual best players. And you are... just a forumling

• Like 3
  • Confused 3