How to encourage player help newbie in raid ?

IcyTear.6378

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@IcyTear.6378 said:Why we don't have to reward players for carried noob to raid ? At home when you help your mother your sister ... , do receive anything ? A cake , something or a simple thanks could count as a reward .

There is already raid selling that does all you need without being open to exploits by alts and friends. The idea to add extra rewards when you play with new players isn't a practical one and won't work. What can easily "carry" a noob into a Raid (without even extra payment) is a guild. There is a huge difference between helping your friend, your family or a guild member and when you want to find reasons to help a random stranger.

I like this idea. It is taxing for players to go help a newbie raid after they've completed their runs.So why not change the rewards a bit:1st run of the week, you get current rewards, after that;1st run of the day you get full rewards minus the Legendary Insight.Subsequent ones give Magnetite shards with seriously diminishing returns. (Cap could rise to 300 a week) OR gives the normal rewards minus Li and Magnetite (so closer to fractal rewards).

@ReaverKane.7598 said:I like this idea. It is taxing for players to go help a newbie raid after they've completed their runs.So why not change the rewards a bit:1st run of the week, you get current rewards, after that;1st run of the day you get full rewards minus the Legendary Insight.Subsequent ones give Magnetite shards with seriously diminishing returns. (Cap could rise to 300 a week) OR gives the normal rewards minus Li and Magnetite (so closer to fractal rewards).

It will devalue asc armour into oblivion. It's already easy as hell to get stacks of it if you raid and do daily t4 fractals. Right now i have 3 full bank tabs of asc junk, as i have nothing to do with it. On top of my 12 full sets on bunch of characters. With that change, it will be even easier to get asc items.

Archived