Setting WvW Allaince Guild for Beta 6/9/2023

Thought I'd make a post about this to give Anet a week to fix before next week's WvW beta but some players, myself included have not been able to set our wvw guild in the guild panel and wvw tab. 

We select the respective guild; nothing happens, no check mark, no changes.  

Highly doubt this is intended so, here's hoping this gets fixed before the beta - so, we don't get the standard dev response that we should have made sure to select our guild BEFORE the beta to prevent being placed incorrectly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Thanks for flagging this--I shared this thread with the team and they are looking into it. 

Yea sometimes my WvW guild is unselected, and when I relog or change maps the guild is selected again. This is happening to a lot of people, I don't know if it's just visual.

Edited by VictorLeal.4102
  • Like 1

yep some of my guildies also having this issue, hopefully gets fixed before the signups for alliance guilds are locked

edit: for one of them it worked now, when they would change their chat settings to "online", idk why but apparently that may fix this

Edited by kamikharzeeh.8016

I have the BUG since 15th May. Everyday I need to set my ally / WvW guild again and Im the Leader 😞.
I did a reinstall, nothing happened, the bug is still there.

same on my other acc too:
    Tinka A.1346  &  Tinka M.3964

Thursday morning 08:59 am CEST is the deadline it need to fixed because isnt our fault.

Edited by Tinka M.3964

sry my bad english, it means my guild is set and I dont see only the clock, right?

I hope its only the visual-only issue, if not u will have much work to move the ppl in their BETA guild 😁
thx so much for the fast answer !

Edited by Tinka M.3964